Bachelors in naval architecture&marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Bahrain, China, Egypt, Germany, Iceland, India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Malta, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Rep., Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: egyPt, rashid Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), Bahrain, Oman, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Marital status : Single
• Military situation : Temporary exempted.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Current job • Naval Architect in shipyard (2years)
( oversee design contractors during design progression and to act as conversion yard interface between design and build activities. Act as project design authority working as necessary to ensure yard build progresses to schedule taking timely action to resolve any design issues as they arise)
Previous job • ABUTALEB FACTORY MANAGER.(2years)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
[B.Sc. of engineering] (Alexandria University)
[NAVAL ARCHITECTURE&MARINE ENGINEERING]
• RAKTA CO FOR PAPERY INDUSTRIES. [8/2005]
• ELMAADAWY SHIPYARD [9/2006]
• Marine Diesel engines maintenance [1/2007]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Windows.
• Microsoft Office.
• Autocad (CAD software).
• Maxsurf V11.
• Visual basic V6.0
• EES (Engineering Equation solver)
• 3DS Max V5.0.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• General arrangement drawings and 3D models
• Piping and instrument diagrams
• Piping layouts
• Piping isometrics
• Vessel general arrangements and associated detail drawings
• Vessel internals drawings
• Structural steelwork general arrangements and associated detail drawings
• Pipe support drawings
• Lifting arrangements
• Weight data sheets
• Other mechanical drawings
• Calculation of scantlings for ship structure based on industry rules
• Testing ship structures
• Loading cases
• Intact stability
• Damage stability
• Design & Specification for mooring systems, marine systems, riser systems and various offshore vessels
• Marine Installation activities and removal
• Load out , transportation, float over and lifting
• Diesel engines maintenance(CAT, MAN, Mercedes,GARDNER)
• Ability to work in team environments
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• General grade : [ Good ]
• Year : 2006
• Graduation project : Design of a marine diesel engine.
• Graduation project grade : Excellence