Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, India Present Location: India, Surat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SHIP BUILDINGS PROJECT MANAGER 01/2008 TO RECENT
SHIP BUILDING & QA SUPERVISOR 01/2005 TO 31/12/2007
CONSTRUCTION & PIPE LAY BARGE ENGINEER 12/2002 TO RECENT
FABRICATION SUPERVISOR & INSPECTOR 12/2002 TO RECENT
PROJECTS MANAGER 5/2001 TO 9/2002
PROJECTS ENGINEER 10/2000 TO 4/2001
ASSISTANT TECHNICAL MANAGER 10/1999 TO 8/2000
SALES MANAGER& STOCK SUPERVISOR 1/1997 TO 7/1999
ASSISTANT HEAD ENGINEER 6/1993 TO 12/1996
MECH. ENGINEER UNDER TRAINEE 4/1990 TO 5/1993
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- SHIP BUILDING
- Achieved Experiences in Quality Control and ship building Supervision,
For the construction of new AHTS Vessels & Pipe lay & Construction Barges at the abroad Shipyards.
- OFFSHORE ENGINEERING:
- A proven record as a barge Engineer in local and international Projects.
- Achieved experiences in Pipe Laying techniques, Beach pull offshore pipe lines, gauging, pigging, commissioning, stabilizing & Hyd. Testing.
- FABRICATION & WELDING TECHNIQUES:
- Having a very good repetition as a Fabrication supervisor and Inspector.
- Wide range of experience in many Fabrication Processes, CNC Machines, surface preparation and coating.
- Preparation of WPS and welders qualification for various and mixed welding procedures with a good experience in Destructive and Non destructive tests.
- Good experience in Sheet metals processing, tanks dishing, fabrication of pressure vessels and heavy metal structures.
- Deep studies in Fabrications procedures with a very good knowledge with international standards and acceptance criteria’s for most of the classifications societies such as API, DNV, ASME, ABS, ASTM, BV, GL ..Etc…with good relation with many of their surveyors locally and abroad.
- Maintenance and repair for Diesel Engines and Generators.
- Maintenance and repair for rotary machines, Pumps, Compressors
- Maintenance and repair of onshore and offshore boom and telescopic cranes.
- Maintenance, repair and design of hydraulic systems.
- Good Experience in Tires specifications and Rubber bath repairs.
- Good Experience in heat exchangers and Air Conditioning Systems.
- Good Experience in maintenance & repair of passengers Cars.
- DECORATIVE METAL WORKS
- Design, fabrication and Erection of Handrails, Cladding panels, etc…
- Design, fabrication and Erection of glass structural Bridges and Floors
- Special experience and studies for fabrication and erection of spiral glass structural handrails.
- Excellent Experience and repetition in five stars projects and hotels.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- UNIVERSITY STUDY : B.S c MECH. ENGINEERING CAIRO UNIVERSITY
- HIGH SCHOOL : GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION, LONDON
- ACHIEVED COURSES
- Maintenance and repair of Diesel Engines and heavy duty trucks
- Design and repair of hydraulic Systems
- Maintenance and repair of rotary machines, compressors and pumps
- Maintenance and repair of PEUGEOT passenger cars.
- Level 2 Radiographic testing
- Level 2 Ultrasonic testing
- Level 2 Magnetic Particle testing
- Level 2 Liquid Penetrant testing
- Specification and repair of Heavy Duty Trucks tires.
- Safety Construction of Onshore and Offshore scaffolding
- International Code of safety at Ports and Sea
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]