Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV FRESH GRADUATE ENDINEER - INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
FRESH GRADUATE ENDINEER - INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in FRESH GRADUATE ENDINEER - INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): LUCKNOW, India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGG. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
FRESH GRADUATE ENGINEER-INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· Industrial Automation using P.L.C.
Using GE-FANUC machine and P.L.C. ladder programming from ADVANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE (D.G.E.&T-Govt. of India) KANPUR.
· Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
(Nav-Ratna PSU Undertaking Govt. of India)
· One month intensive industrial training.
· TRAINGING AREA- INSTRUMENT FACTORY
Focus- Study and working application of different Gyro metric, Barometric supersonic Fighter aircraft and subsonic helicopter instrument under clean room condition.
Model under concern-
Type of instrument-
Gyrometric -GMC(Gyrometric Magnetic Compass)
Barometric -ASI (Air speed indicator)
-VSI (Vertical speed indicator)
-Mill volt temprative indicator
B.Tech. (80.35% in final year and 65% in Agg. of all Year)-INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PROFICIENT WITH COMPUTER.
Assemble programming micro controller 8051 and microprocessor 8085.
OS-Win 9x, ME, XP, (installation & configuring device driver),
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Industrial Instrumentation & Automation, Transducers, Controller.
· Assemble programming micro controller 8051 and microprocessor 8085.
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
SEMINAR: - Gyro based Instrument and their Instrumentation system of different
· Ultrasonic Range Finder using P I C Microcontroller interfaced with P.C.
(Using ultrasonic waves pulses at 40 KHz for distance measurement).
Can be used to measure the Real time liquid level (or depth) with the
help of float element.
· Heartbeat counter Using ATMEL CONTROLLER capable to count pulse 10-300 bpm (0.78Hz-3.33Hz) with accuracy of 3% of reading.
Can able to measurement of periodic flow rate of translucent liquid.
FRESH GRADUATE ENDINEER - INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
CV/Resume ID no.: 82987
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Marine Engineer, tanker VLCC experienced, I aim to be involved in FPSO projects, DP or offshore.
2. 24 years operational / commissioning experience Oil & Gas / Petrochemical
3. QA / QC Manager (Civil) , Senior QA/QC, Construction Civil Engineer
4. Design & Analysis Engineer, Project Engineer, Planning Engineer, Gulf experience
5. Officer, Ship Chief engineer
6. Quality Control / Quality Assurance with an interest in Safety Awaren
7. Chemicals Production Engineer with 6 years experiece in production and utility
8. Rousatbout / Roughneck, Seaport Iran. Sub contracting for ENI IRAN
9. Master, Marine Captain, Chief Officer
10. 16+ YEARS AS ELECTRICIAN
11. Experienced Mechanic
12. Recruitment officer with bachelors from university of punjab pakistan
13. JUNIOR PIPING DESIGN / PROJECT ENGINEER
14. D.C.S. Operator, Petro Rabigh (Saudi Arabia) +20 years of experience
15. Technician NDT - ndt (rrt, ut, mt, hlt, pmi)
16. Experienced in Engineering Design, Manufacturing/Fabrication oil and gas sector offshore and onshore
17. IT network engineer: IBM, HP, Acer, HCL Desktop pcs, Benstalk Neo pc/tv Servicing of laptops desktop
18. Marine officer / master experienced in offshore supply vessel
19. Trainee Planning/Project control engineer, basic skills in Primavera and MS Project
20. Experienced MT, PT, UT technician willing to relocate & travel Valero Refinery, Exxon Mobil LA
21. Marine 3rd engineer wants to join modern shipping company
22. Experienced Professional in Hydrophenumatic Engineering & Financial Management
23. Trainee Mechanical Maintenance Technician - a stupid Indian worker worth 150 PKR per day
24. IWCF Driller Sea and Land Drilling services working in Muscat Oman Schlumberger drilling services
25. Pricing Officer Presponsible of Pricing & Marketing Deptartment of Toyota & Lexus parts Dubai UAE
26. QA/QC Engineer Larsen & Toubro Limited ECC Division, Cairn Energy India, BEC Engineers at Nagercoil
27. Second Engineer Officer onboard AP Moller Maersk MAN B&W and Sulzer Wartsila Propulsion Engines
28. Storekeeper Gustav Pegel & Sohn Sharjah UAE Machine Operator Cosmos Bottling Corporation Philippines
29. Senior Structural Designer, Tekla, Xsteel, PDS, Autocad Oil & Gas (Australia Russia Middle East)
30. UG/NX Mentor for Siemens: UG NX7.5 Catia Solidworks, NX, NX2, NX4, NX5, NX6 skills