Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 3rd engineer looking for job offshore, ships 46000 dwt, B&W 13100 bhp - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: Ukraine, Sevastopol Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
Good day. I have 3rd class engineer license and more over 5 years of seagoing experience in merchant fleet but now I'm looking for the job in offshore and I hope that your company can help me with employment . Awaiting for the soon contacts.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 5 years experience especially with bulk carriers, last position : 3rd eng , 46000 dwt, B&W 13100 bhp
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
National Technical University of Sevastopol, graduated in 2005. Master dg. in marine engineering. Marine engineer. (3rd class eng. license)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
basic welding skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]