CV/Resume ID no.:
83047 Last Updated:
Friday, August 22, 2008
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Diploma Mechanical Engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To perform in any leading organization at technical & commercial level as a active & valuable team member or can work independently with the aim of continuous efforts of national, organizational & self-development.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Completed ‘Implant Training’ at Design Development Department of M/s. Evergreen Engineering Works Pvt. Ltd, Andheri, Mumbai from 1stJuly 2004 to15th December,2004.
In training period following projects are completed :-
a) Manufacturing of Bharat Petrolium’s monolith.
b) Design & making prototype model of protective cover for Busbar assembly in distribution boxes.
c) Design & making prototype model of Overhanging Luminaires, Streetlights for Crompton Greaves & testing them according to IP test standards.
d) Drafting of press tools & active participation in rectification of tools.
2) Worked with M/s. Larsen & Toubro Switchgear Works Ltd., Powai, Mumbai as Project Engineer in MCCB– Purchase Department in Electrical Bussiness Group on the task of Development of new products from 25 June, 2005 to 25 August,2007.
Scope of work in L&T :
a) Verification of drawings received from Design & Development Department for materials, Manufacturing Process, Surface treatments, dimensions of mating parts.
b) Development of vendor for different components.
c) Provide drawings to suppliers & order quotations for components & tools.
d) Development of components.
e) Development of sub assemblies.Verification of processes & operations required for sub assemblies.
f) Development of fixture for sub assemblies.
g) Take care of Testing of final product & required changes get done according to test report.
h) Arrangement of production line & testing facilities for products.
3) Presently working with M/s. Aviwe Support Solution, at Kandivali, Mumbai, a small scale company in the field of Computer Hardware & IT solution since 1st September, 2007.
a) Purchase of Computer Hardware components.
b) Checking & Verification of received components.
c) Customer Complain Resolution & Technical Support.
Project Undertaken in L&T :
1) Development of N-1250 Motor operator at L&T.
N 1250 is the electromechanical mechanism designed for operating breakers of quite large capacities as 1250 amps to 1600 amps.
2) Development & Production of ‘DN 0’breakers at L&T.
DN0 is the smallest type Breaker in DN series of breakers, which is selected as
‘Best Product from An Indian Exhibitor’ in Elecrama. To increase it’s production
work is carried out.
3) Development & Production of ‘DN4’ breakers at L&T.
DN 4 is the largest type of breaker in DN series of breakers which is ranges from 800amps.to 1600 amp in foir categories with 3 pole & 4-pole variety.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Jun 2005 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 73% 1st class with Distinction Government Polytechnic
Feb 2001 H.S.C. 56.00% 2nd Mumbai University
Mar 1999 S.S.C. 79.33% Distinction Mumbai Board
Successfully completed Post Diploma Course In Piping Engg. From Suvidya Institute of Technology, Santacruz, Mumbai in May 2008.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1) Better knowledge of design, Materials and manufacturing processes.
2) Exposure to AutoCAD.
3) Exposure to Operating Level SAP in Purchase Activity.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Zonal And divisional athlete in running & javelian throw.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Projects Completed :
1) Project ‘Aqua Based Power Engine’ completed in college project work, which is
participating at Dipex-2005 (a state level exhibition for diploma students),held at Sangali in February 2005.