Location (Residence): Cebu City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Bachelor of Science in Computer Enginee Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Philippines, Cebu City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Maintain VOIP Server ([email protected]+CentOS)
• Maintain Predictive Dialer ([email protected]+CentOS)
• Team Lead for Systems Administrator and Tech Support
• Install, maintain and upgrade various Linux server
• Designed / Configure New Network Structure (Trustix Linux)
o VLAN Configuration for clients connected via wireless
o Server Clustering / Load balancing
• Administers Linux and Windows NT Server.
• Provides Technical Support to NT workstation users.
• Manage users account and profiles
• Research-Apply about the latest development in technology
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Provide desktop support to employees.
• Monitor helpdesk queue and work tickets.
• Connect desktop/printers to existing data networks.
• Telephone system support.
• Local and Wide Area Network support
• Make, run, and punch down cable as needed.
• Complete all requests for adds, moves and changes on network systems in a timely manner including but not limited to Routers, Switches, Firewalls, T-1s, Network Security and overall network health and protection.
• Maintain all cross connect patch panels making sure that all cables and wiring blocks are numbered and can be easily identified. Design, install and repair station cabling/jacks as needed (servers, desktops, routers, switches, networks etc.
• Inventory documentation and auditing.
• Respond to telephone calls, email and requests for technical support
• Configure system and network parameters.
• Provides technical support for marketing initiatives through participation in proposals and marketing studies. Creates plans that support implementation of changes.
• Install, configure and maintain LAN servers and workstations. Implement users to access
systems and data and oversee all aspects of LAN Communication.
• Perform hardware & software installation, upgrades and problem resolution to facilitate.
Aspect employee's day-to-day productivity. Install, maintain and upgrade various Windows
• Perform personal computer and peripherals installation, upgrades, trouble-shooting for
problem resolution; including trouble-shooting system configuration conflicts at the
• Software or network level. Perform installation and resolution of network and local
• .May include: creating and maintaining PC & Laptop images; software distribution May
environment (for PCs and Laptops); remote control software installation, management &
maintenance; domain account creation and maintenance; email account creation and
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998 – 2004 Divine Mercy Computer College Cebu City, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
1991 – 1996 Western Mindanao Institute Buug, Zamboanga Del Sur, Philippines
1986– 1991 Buug Pilot Elementary School Buug, Zamboanga Del Sur, Philippines
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Monitors movement of products. Maintains records of inventory.
• Conducts inventory audits on a regular basis to detect discrepancies.
• Ensure a clean, safe, and organized work area and inventory storage area by performing
cleaning duties as required. Responsible for taking inventories and ensuring security of the
inventory storage area by allowing only authorized personnel to access storage area.
• Handles all types of distributors transactions professionally and with courtesy (sales, return,
Inquiries. And complaints).