Location (Residence): Dundee, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in HIGHERS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: United Kingdom, Aberdeen Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have recently completed my offshore survival and greenhand courses. I'm looking for a greenhand position offshore.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Aug 2005 - Present.
HM Revenue and Customs
4 Explorer Road
Job duties: Helping HMRC customers from a variety of backgrounds with any queries, updating records, managing expectations, calculating possible entitlements and utilising effective time management in line with business needs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Stirling High School 1995 - 2001
Two standard grades at Grade 2, 3 at Grade 3 and 3 at Grade 4.
Two Highers at Grades B and C
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]