Location (Residence): Crawfordville, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Tallahassee Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently seeking a position that requires diverse engineering responsibilities in a quick paced environment
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
City of Tallahassee, St. Marks, FL
5/93 to 1/99 Plant Mechanical Engineer
1/99 to present Plant Controls Engineer
* Technical Engineer managing the budgetary and technical scope for Gas Turbine and steam turbine overhauls. Reduced City’s cost per outage by reducing service personnel and bidding repair scopes. Supervised both the mechanical and electrical crews during the outage duration.
* Plant startup engineer for GE7FA combined cycle plant, maintain/engineer plant Mark V/ Bailey INFI90 controls. Troubleshoot trips/ permissive problems. Update GE/Plant PID/schematic drawings to improve outage response and reducedowntime. Prepared outage calibration sheets for major trip reduction program.
Managed team of E&I Technicians to for forced and scheduled overhauls
* Water lab supervisor managing two water analysts with environmental responsibilities.
* Lead engineer on Foster Wheeler HRSG chemical cleaning. Prepared specification, piping modifications, drawings and PID’s, and operational procedures.
* Project Engineer for W171 controls upgrade from 150# to Bailey ETSI digital
* Perform Vibration analysis and maintain a predictive maintenance program
* Took responsibility for the RCC Ionics Zero Discharge wastewater plant operations/maintenance. Reduced chemical cleaning maintenance costs by 50%, decreased outage time, and increased run time before recleaning by 6 months.
* Installed Allen-Bradley PLC on demineralizer system and hydro controls.
Completed Demineralizer systems installation utilizing plant E&I Team for cost savings while training team.
* Familiar with Bailey Infi90, Allen-Bradley, SEL, GE Mark V, GE Fanuc systems
Pennsylvania Electric Co.,Johnstown,Pa. 1/81 to 5/93
Rotating Machinery Engineer at coal fired plant with two 850MW units. * Responsible for the operation, maintenance and upgrading of the plant rotating machinery equipment.
* Managed unit outage planning, maintenance scheduling and budgeting. Supervised a mobile maintenance craft crew of twenty technicians.
* Project Engineer for conversion of turbine controls from mechanical-hydraulic to digital-hydraulic. Completed on time and under budget.
* Initiated and managed a predictive and preventative maintenance program. * Initialized a high energy boiler feed pump repair program including procedures that reduced cost and improved reliability
* Performed ASME B31.1 piping and performance testing of plant equipment
Salem Furnace Co,Carnegie,Pa.
System Design Engineer . Engineered process control systems related to the design of heat treat furnaces for the metals and chemical industries. Engineered systems from PID’s to final installation, equipment specifications, requisitioning, system layout and startup. Managed instrument technicians throughout plant startup.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated from New York State Maritime College with a Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering
Attended Bently Nevada Rotating Machinery Courses
Allen Bradley PLC5 training
Bailey INFI90 training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Work with MS offfice suite, MS project, Bently Nevada software
Training in HMI Scada training
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Professional Engineer FL
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Practical engineer with diverse background, proactive with self driven initiative