CV/Resume ID no.:
83156 Last Updated:
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Location (Residence): SRI PETALING, Malaysia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: malaysia, kualalumpur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to apply for the position of Technical Writer, as advertised on your website. I am very interested in this position and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for this position.
I have worked in various IT projects across multiple regions including Malaysia and India. My responsibilities include developing User guides and Technical Manuals. I also have lot of experience in developing instructional content for e-learning courses.
My qualifications make me well suited for a Technical Writer in your company. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position with you, and looking forward to answer any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information from me. Thank you for your consideration.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which more fully details my qualifications for the position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as a Technical Writer for Sigma Kudos, Malaysia from July 2008.
• Worked as an Instructional Designer for Sify e-learning from April 2007to June 2008.
• Worked as an Instructional Designer for Cognizant Technology Solutions, from June 2005 to June 2006.
• Worked as a Technical Writer for Techsoft Solutions from June 2002 to May 2005.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E (ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION) from Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology Affiliated to Madras University (1998-2002), First class with 70%
• H.S.C from Sacred Heart Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Church park in 1997 (Tamilnadu State board) with 85%
• S.S.L.C from St.Williams Anglo Indian High School in 1995(Anglo Indian board) with 84%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System : MVS, OS-390,Windows 95/98/ME, UNIX, MS- DOS
Languages : JCL, COBOL, C, C++
Database : VSAM, DB2
Authoring Tools : MS-Office,Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver
Underwent training in IBM Mainframe technologies (JCL, VSAM, COBOL,
CICS, DB2) at MaplesESM Technologies, Chennai.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Active participant in school level quizzes, debates
• Won several prizes for Tamil poetry writing at college level
• Second topper in school for S.S.L.C exam
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]