X-steel, Tekla, Steel Detailing Engineer, X-steel Modeller, Detail Engineering Lead
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in X-steel, Tekla, Steel Detailing Engineer, X-steel Modeller, Detail Engineering Lead - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Drawings Review. man power allocation, and Controlling of Man power for the
assigned work with respect to Project Schedule. Preparation of Weekly & Monthly
* Experience in X-STEEL 3D, PRO-STEEL, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS-OFFICE.
I am a team player and hard worker with great ambition to be involved in long term assignments. Because of my strong engineering skills and proven work experience in construction industry, I can make a distinct and immediate contribution to your company growth and profitability.
I would like very much to meet with you to discuss your open positions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Lead Engineer - structural for Detail Engineering-Dodsal Engineering and Construction pte Ltd, Dubai, UAE
Sept 2006 – Present
Team Leader cum Checker, Bechtel India pte ltd., Delhi India
2003 – 2006
Senior Checker, W&W pvt Ltd., Chennai, India
2004 – June 2006
CAD Engineer, Crown Fabricators Pvt Ltd., Chennai, India
June 2003 – Dec 2003
Others upon request
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical
Diploma in Mechanical
X-steel certificate from Tekla
Autocad certificate from Brainbench
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
-Steel, Tekla Structures Ver. 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 & 10.1 11.3 &12.0
AutoCAD 2002, Windows 2000 & XP, Microsoft office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Checking the x-steel model, fabrication drawing and GA drawings .
• Query raising to consultant.
• Solving the problem from production and erection.
• Creating various reports for easy access of production planning
• To solve the Model problem with coordinate to Tekla people (i.e., orientation mark in GA drawing and the batch file setup for NC file etc...)
• Coordinate with design team to alter the connection which is more complex in X-steel
• Creating layout and template.
• Creating the NC files for various types of NC machines.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Project Planning and Scheduling
Lead the Detailing Team