Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
APPLICATION FOR POST OF PROCESS ENGINEER-CHEMICAL ENGINEER
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Internship since 07 Jan. 2008 to 14 June 2008 in Project Engineering Division, BOC India Limited, A Member of Linde Group, Kolkata
Team member of Project Planning, Execution & Monitoring for
“17 TPD (Ton Per Day) GAN (Gaseous Nitrogen) + 8 TPD (Ton Per Day) LOX(Liquid Oxygen), Air Separation Unit, for Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC), Mahendragiri Tamil Nadu (TN)”.
LPSC, (ISRO) Department of Space, Government of India, Mahendragiri, Tiruneveli District Tamil Nadu, India. Awarded Project value 10 Billion.
Works on PFD , P & ID & Iso-metric for project.
Design & Fabrication of distillation column (HP (High Pressure) & LP(Low Pressure) Column).
Procurement of main equipments for Air Separation unit (Main Heat Exchanger, Turbine, Compressor etc.)
2) Production Engineer at Crystal Chemie Pvt. Ltd. , Ankleshwar (Gujarat) since April 2006 to July 2006.
Production of Iminostelbene Carboxamide Ammonium Chloride
Trouble shooting of the plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year of Passing Degree Name of the University/Board Discipline %
2008 M.E. B.I.T.S, Pilani Chemical 82.6
2005 B. Tech. J.D.I.E.T.,Yavatmal,Amaravati University. Chemical 67.53
2001 H.S.S.C. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Pune, Latur Division - 70.33
1998 S.S.C. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Pune, Latur Division - 64.93
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• HYSYS, it is the Simulation & Process Engineering Software
• CFD-Fluent (Computational Fluid Dynamic)
• C language
• MATLAB - The Language of Technical Computing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ASPEN& PDMS SOFTWARE
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Ranked IST in National Level Paper Presentation at Nirma University of Science & Technology, Ahmadabad (Gujarat).
• Project on “Multi-Objective Differential Evolution of Styrene Manufacturing Process Using HYSYS & MATLAB Routine”. Selected in Freedom to Innovate Contest '07, Organised by Honeywell Technology Solution, Bangalore.
• National Social Scheme (NSS) Representative of College during 2003-04.
• Participated in National Level Paper Presentation at M.S. University Baroda (Gujarat).
• Participated in National Level Paper Presentation At LIT Nagpur.
• Published Paper In Chemical Engineering World Magine On “Linas Technology – Distillation Of 21stCentury” in September 2004
• 2nd Rank in Athletics 2 Km running Of Annual Social Gathering 2004-05.