CV Rigging, Rope Access, very willing to work offshore, two years experience
Rigging, Rope Access, very willing to work offshore, two years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Rigging, Rope Access, very willing to work offshore, two years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Port Edward, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Matric Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Angola, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Kingdom, Zambia, Zimbabwe Present Location: South Africa, Durban Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern:
I hereby apply for any vacancy in my fields. I am a young South African male who is presently employed in Durban, however it is my wish to continue my career in the oil and gas industry offshore. I have all the necessary qualifications and have obtained quite a lot of experience in the past two years. I have experience offshore and am currently obtaining hours experience in rope access field.
Please consider my application.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Recently worked aboard an FPSO called the GP3 where I learnt about the lifting of risers and other aspects of offshore life and the way things are done which was offshore
• During the year I have been assisting my dad with his earth works business.
• I have worked for Top Rope in Angola as a Level One Rope Access Technician on the Trans Ocean Richardson. This job included painting, grinding and needle blasting, high pressure washing and buffing etc.
• I am currently employed by ASP as a Rope Access Technician in Durban. My job has included high pressure washing, painting, cutting, grinding, sand blasting etc.
• I have to date 300 hours offshore and 600 hours on shore as a Rope Access Technician. I have worked from 30 to 100 metres height.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Matric Certificate received with endorsement
• Universal OLF Basic Survival- with OPITO Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training, OLF European Module Certificate and a NOGEPA standards certificate.
• Courses completed 8th May 2006 t0 10th May 200. Expiry 9th May 2010
• And 11th May to 12th May. Expiry 9th May 2010 done at RGIT MONTROSE
• UK Medical certificate 12th May 2006 Expiry 11th May 2009 issued by ARK MEDICAL CENTRE
• Dutch Medical certificate 12th May 2006 Expiry 11th May 2009 issued by ARK MEDICAL CENTRE
• OPITO approved Banksman and Slinging Operations.
• Course completed 15th May to 17th May 2006 Expiry 16th May 2010 done at onsite training
• OPITO approved Rigging and Lifting.
• Course 22nd May to 24th May 2006 Expiry 23rd May 2010 done at onsite training
• IRATA rope access level 1 course done with ASC in Durban
• Level 1 medic course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have done a basic computer course as part of my matric and am computer literate.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Certificate of Competence- power driven vessel launching through surf and harbours- issued by Maritime Safety Authority 07-01-2006
• STCW 95 course done with Unicorn Shipping
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Charter fishing/ skipper.
Personal assistant in movie "Blood Diamond"
Plant Hire assistant manager