CV MWD (Measurement While Drilling) Engineer working in Oil & Gas sector
MWD (Measurement While Drilling) Engineer working in Oil & Gas sector
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MWD (Measurement While Drilling) Engineer working in Oil & Gas sector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Arabic UAE, English, English United States, English United Kingdom, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently working as MWD/LWD Specialist in Shiv-Vani Oil & Gas Exploration Ltd, Gujarat. I am having all total 1 years AND 3 months experience in MWD/LWD and worked with Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd before joinig the recent company.In education, i have done bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering From a reputed University in Indai. After serving 1 years and 3 months in MWD and LWD field, i need some new motivation to move forward and use my knowledge and skills in work. And that motivation can only be fullfilled if i am given a chance to work in your world number one company.
Hope to get an quick response from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE : -
1) Worked with JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES as a MWD ENGINEER ( on-shore locations) for a period of 11 months in directional & horizontal wells , drilling with mwd & sdmm down hole tools
2) Currently working in SHIV-VANI OIL & GAS EXPLORATION as MWD ENGINEER ( on-shore locations), starting from May 2008 till present in directional & horizontal wells , drilling with mwd & sdmm down hole tools.
1) Worked with BAY AREA CREDIT SERVICE as a C.S.R for a period of 14 months.
2) Worked with W.N.S as a C.S.R for a period of 6 months.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Completed B.Tech (Electrical Engineer) in July-07 from JRN’s Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur with 1st Grade
• Completed H.S.C from Vivek Vidyalaya Jr. College, Mumbai with IInd GRADE under Maharashtra Board in July 2003.
• Passed 10th C.B.S.E from Indian School, AL-AIN, UAE with IInd GRADE in March 2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Knowledge of C & C++, Internet, MS Office, MS excel.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Undergone training at JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD (Taloja Work Shop) about mwd tool, down hole mud motor, hydro-mech drilling jar & bit dull characteristic.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Presently assigned for Ankleshwar & Ahemdabad (onshore project) in INDAI as a field engineer for MWD & SDMM operations.