CV Assistant Driller - Raeburn drilling and geotechnical
Assistant Driller - Raeburn drilling and geotechnical
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Assistant Driller - Raeburn drilling and geotechnical - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): inverbervie, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Scotland, Inverbervie Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / madam
Please see attached my current CV for your perusal. I have just left the military after serving six and a half years. I am currently looking for employment in the oil and gas industry
I am happy to work at every level and understand that the day-to-day tasks are just as important as the complicated issues in achieving the overall business objectives of any company.
I hope you will look favorably upon my letter and I would be delighted to hear from you in the future. If you should have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
march 2008- july 2008 Raeburn drilling and geotechnical
1. worked as a assistant driller,(land rig) taking part in site investigation, exploration drilling, my tasks included making sure all the equipment was servicable,
accounting for all tools and equipment, before and after the job. logging the depths that we drilled too.
january 2001- august 2007 Team leader 1st batallion the highlanders( brittish army)
2. responsible for the administration for upto four troops whilst on operations in bosnia and iraq, also completed a tour of duty in kosovo. took part in the fire strikes in
2003 as a stand in fire man.also trained in first aid and communications.
august 2000- december 2000 I T S Drilling services
3. worked in the warehouse, where we built mud shakers(guards) for offshore drills. my tasks included, preparing all the materials, building the frames
for the guards,working the press where the frames were made. i occasionally helped the engineers work on the hydraulic pum
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
level 2 magnetic and particle inspection ( certificates held by talon ndt ltd. )
level 2 ultrasonic inspection ( certificates held by talon ndt ltd. )
level 2 liquid penetrant inspection ( certificates held by talon ndt ltd. )
Clean B category driving licence
Clean H category driving licence
CSCS Health and Safety qualified
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training -cert number-(AB_060710112620), valid untill 28/06/2011
NVQ Level 2 Engineering Maintenance and Installation
U.K.O.O.A. certificate, valid for 2 years, expires 27/06/2009
Basic fire fighting course
Team medic trained, give immediate first aid to upto 4 people
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
4. excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. organised and flexile with productive time management skills
6. Solution orientated, resourceful, performing well under pressure
7. Working as part of a multi disciplinary team
8. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
9. Very safety conscious
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interests and hobbies
Various sports activity’s including football, boxing and running.
Strong interest in outdoor activity’s