Location (Residence): NAVI MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work hard towards a challenging position, where I can apply technical and analytical skills efficiently to place myself in suitable field, which can provide me an opportunity to showcase my talents to explore the infinite possibilities of the field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. NAME OF COMPANY: IMPaC Oil & Gas Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA (FROM APRIL 2008 to till date)
Designation : JUNIOR PDS DESIGN ENGINEER
Project – 1: Network Exploration and production, Nigeria Limited.
• Project of crude oil, water and treated gas transportation line
• Wall Thickness, pipeline stress analysis, Stability analysis Calculations.
• Design of GAD, Piping Equipment drawing (Pig Launcher & Pig Receiver)
• Preparation of Isometric, P & IDs, Process Flow Diagram, , MTO,
2. NAME OF COMPANY: ALPAN CONSULTING ENGINEERS Pvt Ltd, Chennai, INDIA (From JULY 2006 to FEB 2008).
Designation : PDS / PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
Project – 1: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Center, Kalpakkam.
• Extracting Isometric and bill of materials using PDS.
• Preparation of equipment layout using PDS equipment modeling,
• Preparation of Piping General Arrangement Drawings,
• Equipment Orientation And Annotation placement Using Drawing Manager
Project – 2: Avant Grade Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
• Boiler plant Equipment modeling in PDS
Project – 3: ISOLAC DE.ENGINEERING. SPAIN (Bio-diesel Power plant)
• Preparation of piping layout, equipment layout, isometric drawings and bill of materials using PDS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Technology, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING in Thirumlai Engg College/ Anna University with 72% (2006)
• Diploma in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY- 66.5%
• Higher Secondary in K.A.B.D Matriculation Higher Secondary School, with 68.5%.(2002)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Intergraph’s Plant Design System (PDS)
• Vantage’s Plant Design Management System (PDMS)
• AutoCAD 2000
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Windows 98/2000/XP
• Microsoft Office
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Preparation of Piping Isometrics, Bill of Materials & Piping MTO.
• Preparation of equipment and piping layout
• Proficient in preparing Isometric Extraction using PDS Isometric Drawing Manager.
• Clash checking the total model from the interference manager.
• Checking the piping layout, piping plan and isometric as per P&ID, process ref, data, and standard and project specification.
• Isometric checking as per standards and project specification.
• Preparation of Plot Plan, Nozzle Orientation of vessel and column drawings, using Drawing Manager.
• Expertise in usage of engineering software for designers with accuracy and speed.