Location (Residence): Katy, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Katy, Texas Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective: To continue working as a Chef in the food industry. I have utilized my skills as a culinary chef in all aspects of the cooking profession serving as everything from pastry chef for a Five (5) Star restaurant, to grill cooking. I have also been involved in the management aspect of the profession, by being involved in the scheduling, ordering of supplies, and inventory control.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked as a cook since 2001. Working for a banquet hall preparing everything from the main course to desserts for up to 500 people. This job also entailed ordering supplies and scheduling staff to prepare to courses required in a timely and efficient manner.
I also worked on the management side of the business, as a kitchen manager which involved scheduling, inventory of supplies, preparation of daily specials menus and cooking as required.
I also worked as a pastry chef, preparing cakes, cheese cakes, pies, souffles, and other desserts for approximately 550 people.
Experience: 6/2008 – 8/2008 Summit Camp Honesdale, PA
· Oversee preparation of three (3) meals per day for approximately 600 people.
· Management of kitchen staff, including scheduling.
· Ordering of supplies, and food preparation in a Kosher Kitchen.
11/2007 – 2/2008 Diamond Saw Works Chaffe, NY
· Sharpening Diamond Blades.
6/2007 – 11/2007 Jenny Lee Diner Arcade, NY
· In charge of all pastries, cakes, cheese cakes, pies and homemade breads.
· Served approximately 200 people daily.
2/2006 – 5/2007 The Holland Willows Holland, NY
· Pastry chef for all restaurant and two (2) banquet halls (for 550 people).
1/2004 – 12/2005 The Hearth Chaffe, NY
· Specializing in Italian Dishes.
· Served approximately 300 people per night.
2/2003 – 1/2004 Nellies Restaurant Chaffe, NY
· Grill cook for breakfast and lunch.
· In charge of ordering supplies.
· Served approximately 200 people per eight (8) hour shift.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Pioneer Central High School, Buffalo, NY Graduated 2002
Vocational Center of Ellicotville, NY AA, Culinary Arts diploma from B.O.C.E.S.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a general working knowledge of computers, although work only required it for inventory control.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]