Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Eclipse PVT Petroleum Engineer, Rigless operations, Optimization, Nodal analysis, HTHP - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
83328 Last Updated:
Monday, September 1, 2008
Location (Residence): Ouled Ben AEK, Algeria Citizenship:Algeria
Arabic Algeria Other:
Arabic Oman, English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: Oman, Saih rawl Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Production / petroleum engineer position where my skills and practical experience can add value to a company, and where I can grow professionally and personally
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• More then Six years of experience as a Production engineer.
• Supervision of Sand Management System ( SMS) related jobs
• Proficient in Production optimization from sand face to the plant; well production, injection, and surface network modeling, and optimization using Integrated Production Modeling (IPM).
• Monitoring well production, gas & water injection in line with monthly subsurface offtakes.
• Proficient in gas lift implementation and optimization.
• Proficient in well production test design and analysis.
• Proficient in pressure transient design and analysis.
• Performing oil production, gas and water injection NODAL Analysis and allocations back to the wells
• Write programs for flushing and commissioning of lines.
• Strong computer skills; experienced with the leading production engineering and Simulation software.
• Team player, accurate and hard worker.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering Dec 2001
Mewbourne School of Petroleum & Geological Engineering, University of Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering June 1998
National Institute of Hydrocarbon and Chemistry (currently University of Boumerdes), Boumerdes, Algeria
• PVT course ENSPM, IFP FRANCE Nov 2006
• IWCF certificate Drilling division of Sonatrach April 2005
• Well test analysis course Edinburgh Petroleum Services Sept 2004
• Well test analysis ( Saphire) in house training, Groupement Berkine July 2003
• Dynamic Surveillance System in house training, Groupement Berkine July 2003
• GAP course in house training, Groupement Berkine June 2003
• Prosper course in house training, Groupement Berkine June 2003
• FieldView and FieldBA course in house training, Groupement Berkine July 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
General computer skills
• Operating systems: Windows
• Office products: EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Prosper: Production and Systems Performance analysis software.
• GAP: General Allocation Package
• FieldView: Production Data Base (Merak Education)
• FieldBA: Back Allocation software (Merak Education)
• SAPHIR from KAPPA Engineering Company (Well Test Interpretation)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Eclipse PVT software
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]