CV Piping Engineer in Mott Macdonald & Co. L.L.C., Muscat
Piping Engineer in Mott Macdonald & Co. L.L.C., Muscat
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Engineer in Mott Macdonald & Co. L.L.C., Muscat - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Canada, India, Norway, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Oman, Muscat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Responsible for Engineering activities in Oil and Gas Projects. Good experience in Piping study from Process inputs. Preparation of equipment layout and Piping Layout drawings, Piping Specifications and technical evaluations. Co-ordination between other engineering disciplines for design & execution.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working in Piping Design Services for 4 years.
* Currently working as Piping Engineer in Mott Macdonald & Co. L.L.C., Muscat
A leading Engineering and Contracting Organisation based in Oman. The companyâ€™s activities span a number of industries in Oil & Gas. (Since May 2006 till date.)
* Worked as Junior Design Engineer (Piping) in Kvaerner Power Gas India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, (During Aug-2005 to April -2006.)
* Worked as Trainee Engineer (Piping) in Kvaerner Power Gas India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, (During Aug-2004 to Aug-2005.)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* B. E.Chemical, MGM College of Engineering, Mumbai University, 2004.
* PG Diploma in Piping Engineering from SIT with Distinction.
* Attended and successfully completed HSE training in STS(Special Technical Services) for the year 2007-08 in
Mott Macdonald & Co. L.L.C., Muscat, Oman.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
* Well verse with MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
* Familiar with Autocad.
* Familiar with CAESAR II version 5.0
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Familiar with International Codes and Standards (B.31.3, API, ANSI, OISD, BS, NFPA Codes).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
* Preparation of Piping Specifications for the green field facilities.
* Pipe wall Thickness.
* Evaluation of technical offers for piping components, review, comment and approval on Vendor drawings.
* Preparation of material specifications for piping items including valves and special items.
* Co-ordination with sub-contractors.
* Co-ordination with client Client.
* Attending Meetings with Vendors & Clients.