Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Kuthalam, Tamil Nadu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have over 18 years hands on experience in the field of Production/Injection operations in various Offshore Oil fields :– ONGC - Bombay High, ZADCO - Zakum, Abu Dhabi Offshore fields, United Arab Emirates & AOL - Pondicherry offshore oil fields. I am familiar with the offshore safety practices, work culture & procedures. Well aware of unmanned platforms operations procedures.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jan 2008 - Present
• OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LTD., (ONGC). Successfully involved in Helium Extraction from Natural gas by PSA method (pilot plant) from very low percentage presence. Presently engaged in the Commissioning of a mini refinery to distil Naphtha, Kerosene, LDO from condensate.
Apr 2006 - Dec 2007
• ABAN OFFSHORE LTD. (AOL), [Formerly known as ‘Aban Loyd Chiles Offshore’ (ALCO)] offshore oil & gas Floating Production Unit operating in Southern Indian offshore, India.
• Production Superintendent - Overall In-charge of oil & gas production, stabilization of crude and transport to a Floating Storage and Offloading vessel. Also looks after process control operations to treat sea water for water injection.
• Successfully commissioned/started water injection facilities on Floating Production Unit - ‘TAHARA’.
Apr 1998 - Mar 2006
• Partner, non-oil industry, Vellore, India.
Mar 1992 - Mar 1998
• ZAKUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (ZADCO) offshore oil & gas production platform, Abu Dhabi, UAE as Production Operator [DIRECT HIRE]. Process Control operations to treat ONE MILLION bbls/day of sea water for quality water injection
• Systematic monitoring of fine filters, de-aerator towers, booster pumps and turbine driven high pressure pumps carried out to ensure very high quality of water for water injection to wells.
• Took active part in Installation, Commissioning and Start up of additional capacity of Fine Filters, High-pressure pump etc.
• Follow very high standard work permit systems like, Hot work, Cold work, to carry out all sorts of jobs.
Sep 1982 - Feb 1992
• OIL AND NATURAL GAS COMMISSION (ONGC), Bombay High Offshore Oil Fields, Bombay, India.
Executive Engineer (Production)
• Field Production Superintendent (Offshore Installation In-charge) of a Platform (90 personnel) to produce/process oil & gas and treat seawater for water injection.
• Involved in manpower management, maximized production of oil & gas from unmanned platforms and injectivity in injection wells.
• Trained freshers in unmanned platform operations, process Control of Oil & Gas, treatment of sea water for water injection and safety procedures for efficient and safe operations.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)
• In-charge for well platforms (unmanned) for periodic testing of wells, resumption of production after shutdowns, activating sick wells, pigging and associated activities.
• Associated actively in launching of gas lift facility in Bombay High wells.
• Coordinated with wire line operations, stimulation of wells and work over operations, etc.
• Initiated and formulated backflow operations of water injection wells to improve injectivity.
• Shift In-charge for oil and gas processing and treatment of sea water for water injection.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational Qualification : B.E (Mechanical)
1981. Madras University, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]