CV/Resume ID no.:
83382 Last Updated:
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Location (Residence): PUNE, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINNERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: INDIA, PUNE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
BE MECHANICAL HAVING 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SAUDI ARABIA AS PLANNING ENGINEER IN PETRO CHEMICAL REFINERY CONSTRUCTION WILLING TO WORK OFFSHORE JOBS.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as a Production In charge in “TARA ULTIMO PVT LTD”. Mumbai from August 06 to Feb 07 – 6 MONTHS
Currently working in “Ineco Ltd” as Planning Engineer in Saudi Arabia - From March 07 till present.
Current Project: Currently I am in deputation in “ARAMCO”, a petrochemical refinery in Saudi Arabia. My job profile includes, overall planning of insulation work for vessels and piping (Area calculation etc). Making schedule plan, cost analysis and recommdation as per client's requirement and and project management.
Responsibility also includes supervision of project and reporting to project manager on daily basis.
(1) Shoiba Power Plant (oil based) Client ALSTOM Shoiba Saudi Arabia. Worked as a Planning Engineer cum quantity surveyor from 12/03/2007 to 20/08/2007
(2) NATPET (National Petrochemical) client LURGI Yanbu, Saudi Arabia as a Planning engineer from 21/08/2007 to 30/11/2007.
(3) PETRO RABIGH client ARAMCO, petrochemical refinery rabigh Saudi Arabia worked as a Planning engineer cum quantity surveyor from 01/12/2007 to 06/06/2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B Tech Project
Designing, Parametric modeling, Assembling, Thermal Stress Analysis of Designed Piston, Computer Simulated Design of IC Engine, Suggesting modification in Engine Design using ProE Wild Fire and ANSYS.
1. 15 days training at "Regional Research Laboratory Bhopal"
2. 30 days training-com-project titled "Support spans design for piping of various sizes for NPP for Earthquake as dynamic load" at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Mumbai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Languages : C
Operating System : DOS, Windows, Microsoft Excel
Software Used : Pro/Engineer Wild Fire (P.T.)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Certificate course of CAD/CAM using Pro/Engineer Wild Fire ( P.T.) from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Bhopal.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Achievements & Extra Curricular Activities:
• Active member of N.S.S.
• Member of S.A.E. (Society of Automobile Engineering).
Hobbies and Interests: