Location (Residence): Los Angeles, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in environmental technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Los Angeles Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Electronic Technician based in Los Angeles, CA
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over eight teen years of military and civilian experience and increasing responsibility involving management, maintenance, repair, and operational testing of computer controlled electronic and pneumatic/Hydraulic systems, AC/DC drives servo motor systems, search and track radar systems. Ensure quality standards of wind turbines generators assembly, modifications, and commissioning are achieved, diagnose and troubleshoot electro-mechanical turbine issues, quality assurance and precision calibration technician.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1995-1999 El Camino College, Torrance, California. AS Environmental Technology.
2000-2001 Basic Electronic and Electronics School, Firecontrol Radar and Computer
2000-2002 Close-in Weapons Systems School, San Diego, California.
2008 High Voltage Training, Portland, Oregon
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
CPR, First aid and AED Certified
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]