CV Training Engineer, Technical Trainer, SWCC Al Jubail Training Center
Training Engineer, Technical Trainer, SWCC Al Jubail Training Center
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Training Engineer, Technical Trainer, SWCC Al Jubail Training Center - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Yanbu, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Yanbu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to be considered as a candidate. I enclose my CV in which you will see that I have:
• Total 27 years of experience in refineries and power plant O & M, career development and Training
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April 2008-Till now Technical Trainer at Marafiq Company (Saudi Arabia)
Feb. 1985-March 2008 Operation Instructor in SWCC Al Jubail Training
Center and OJT trainer for SWCC plants. Deliver
lectures in the class-room and in the field (OJT)
to engineers and operators for power/desalination
plant and its auxiliary equipment/process in their
training & development cycle e.g., boilers, steam
turbines, gas turbine operation, compressed air
system, water treatment plant, desalination blending
system, heat exchangers, valves, pumps, pipe line
operation, hydraulics, thermodynamics etc.
Involved in the development of career path, course
materials, Trainee’s manual, Instructor’s guide,
audio-visual aids, power point presentations etc.
Delivered a training seminar on ‘Gas Turbine operation
with participants from all over the GCC countries.
Feb. 1980-Feb. 1984 Operation Engineer at Oil Refineries of Iraq (including power generation and all
utility systems for oil refinery products.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Power).
Instructor Training for DCS Simulator Operation by Trident (American Company)
Fire fighting system, Computer courses (in-house)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• PC in windows OS, MS word, powerpoint, photoshop etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• OJT Training experience at Desalination and Power Plants.
• Operation experience (operation engineer at oil refinery).
• Commissioning experience (with Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Company).
• Delivery of lectures in the class-room and in the field.
• Developing lesson plans and course material
• Career path development and implementation
• Guidance and counseling the trainees
• Operation of thermal power and gas turbine plant, pipeline
• Communication and interpersonal skill
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]