CV Electrical Design Engineer Power Plant [Smart Plant]
Electrical Design Engineer Power Plant [Smart Plant]
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Design Engineer Power Plant [Smart Plant] - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Canada, Germany, India, Kuwait, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working with Rolta India Ltd as a Power Plant Design Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech Electrical & Electronics with 72%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Oracle 10.2g,Oracle 9i, MS Access
SPEL, SPP&ID, SPI, SP3D, PDS, SP-Review, Support Modeler (Pelican Forge), Framework Plus, Infomaker, Installation & Modeling
SmartPlant Foundation – Modeling and Mapping, System Administration, Schema Component Administration, Change Management Administration, Framework Administration.
Microstation, Intergraph’s Smart Sketch
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Auto CAD 2004&2006
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Good Communication (verbal and written) and Presentation skills.
• Strong believer in team spirit, capability to handle and device innovative solutions for challenging project requirements. Can motivate team in demanding situation