CV QHSE Consultant - NOV (National Oilwell Varco), Canada (Edmonton) & Middle East (Dubai)
QHSE Consultant - NOV (National Oilwell Varco), Canada (Edmonton) & Middle East (Dubai)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QHSE Consultant - NOV (National Oilwell Varco), Canada (Edmonton) & Middle East (Dubai) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bay bulls, Canada Citizenship:Canada
English Canadian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in law and security Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: canada, st.johns Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Over 13 years in the Oil and Gas technology industry. Recognized for maintaining high standards as a Supervisor and Management, with strong organizational and problem solving skills. Advanced knowledge in the Oil and Gas Industry. A highly effective communicator and a demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player.
Organizational / Business Skills
# Consistently met or exceeded performance objectives.
# Successful in reducing operational costs while maintaining a high quality service.
Supervision & Training
# Recognized for effective coaching style in employee supervision.
# Simultaneously managed own work unit in addition to other work units
# Work teams under supervision recognized for integrity and effective workmanship.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
# Recognized for well developed listening and effective conflict resolution skills.
# Noted for ability to develop and maintain long-term customer relations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Recent Work Assignments
- Consulting work – Service Quality – QHSE - Safety Consultant June 08 – Current
NOV (National Oilwell Varco), Canada (Edmonton) & Middle East (Dubai)
- Lead Motor Technician- TEAM LEADER Sept 8/97 - April 2/08
- SLC-UTC Instructor TECH 1-2 Mechanical ADS Feb 21 - March 24 /07
SLC – Sugarland Learning Center-Texas (Schlumberger)
UTC- United Kingdom Training Center (Schlumberger)
- UTC Instructor TECH 2 Mechanical ADS May 11 - May 27 /07
United Kindom Training Center (Schlumberger)
- On Loan Lafayette - NGC June 28 - July 31 /07
North Gulf Coast- USA (Schlumberger)
- On Loan Calgary/AB, Canada (Schlumberger) July 22 - July 31 /07
- On Loan Calgary/AB,Canada (Schlumberger)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]