Location (Residence): yanbu, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in petroleum Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia, yanbu Relocation: Bahrain, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Singapore, Ukraine, United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having more than 11 years rich experience in refinery and petrochemical plant ,tankfarm,utility,oil movement and storage ,and process operation in india and abroad..iam currently working in Saudi yanbu petrochemical company (sabic & Exxon mobil affiliates as a Sr operator)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
i. Occupation : Working as a Sr.Plant Operator, From 08.04.2007 to Till date
Company : Saudi Yanbu Petrochemical Co.(SABIC & EXXON MOBIL AFFILLATE),
ii. Occupation : Plant Operator – Operations in Oil Movement and Storage system
from 13.06.2001 to 20.02.2003
Company : Kuwait National Petroleum Company, Kuwait.
iii. Occupation : Worked as a Sr. Field officer- in 10.5 MMTPA Refinery having 86 tanks...
From 10-02-2006 to 05-04-2007
Company : ESSAR OIL LTD (REFINERY DIVISION) Vadinar, Gujarat.
iv. Occupation : Worked as a Sr. operator , From 10-02-2004 to 15-01-2006
Company : Reliance Petroleum Ltd-India
v. Occupation : Worked as a Process Operator From 04-07-1997 to 06-06-2001 &
05-05-2003 to 09-02-2004
Company : Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd - India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
Passed out on April 1997
M.R.L Polytechnic, Manali, Chennai-600068.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
auto cad in computers and basic knowledge of computers
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Safety and Fire Fighting equipment Training
I have experience in fire fighting and also I have trained in various fire fighting equipments and handling of the following equipments.
1) Co2 extinguisher. DCP Extinguisher& Foam
2) Personal protective equipments
3) Self contained breathing apparatus.
• Strictly follow safety work permits system through safe at risk attachment.
• Handling & operation of safety instrument ( DGC,DGX,DFI& deluge system)
• Awareness of fire fighting in tanks which equipped with fire hydrant monitor, foam pourer, cooling system and tank leaking detecting system.
• First aid practice.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Nature of job responsibilities
• Make regular routine checks of all equipment and units to ensure that they are functioning correctly in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Report all equipments and instrument defects and leaks immediately to shift engineer and take possible corrective action.
• Check and record in the plant log sheet twice a day a variety of readings such as oil and gas flow, temperature and pressure, and record unusual occurrence after reporting them to shift engineer.
• Start, check and stop pumps, compressors locally according to instructions or in case of emergency.
• During the start up of equipment of remote mode (such as pumps, compressors or any equipment) assist in checking and following the start up sequence.
• Assist in isolation, draining, purging and handing over equipments for maintenance or inspection and check the equipment for proper operation when the maintenance job is completed.
• Initiate and lead fire fighting or other emergency action in the area until it is taken over by a higher authority.
• Monitor and control all activities within the area responsibility and conforming to “HSE standard guide lines” set by the company.