Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer - Siemens Simatic S5 and S7, Matlab/Simulink, Mathcad, Eclipse, Auto-Cad - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Automatics and Robotics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Poland, Cracow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am young, ambitious, open-minded, able to take risks and make my own decisions. I have no difficulty in working with people or creating good atmosphere.
I am interested in this position because it would give me the opportunity to develop my analytical skills and utilize my experience. I am a fairly competitive person. I took part in many school competitions. I am not afraid of taking risk and I am ready to bare consequences. I can make a useful contribution to your company.
I enclose my CV and hope to hear from you in the near future.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2002 Computer company SoftNet – Bank systems ( Equipment section) – I was responsible for assembly and
2 months configuration of computers; Installation and configuration of computer programmes: Dos, Windows, Novell
and office applications; service of equipment: computers, printers – finding errors and mending them
July 2003 INSTBUD Trading and Servicing Company – supervisor over workers, monitoring construction works, for example :
June 2004 - installation and service of electrical devices,
- making electric installations in industrial and residential buildings
July 2004 – Hydro Québec International – taking part in the project of IMGW “System of Monitoring and Protection of November 2005 Country – Task B.2.1.3”.
- installation, starting and configuration of about 1000 meteorological stations,
- maintaining the connection for the stations in GSM and UKF system from the centre of data processing
December 2005- INSTBUD Trading and Servicing Company – supervisor over workers, monitoring construction works,
March 2008 for example :
- installation and service of electrical devices,
- making electric installations in industrial and residential buildings,
- making documentation on carrying out installation works
April 2008 Field Systems Designs – supervisor over workers, monitoring construction works, for example :
- July 2008 - installation and maintenance of pumps, generators, motors, control panels, gate valve, cable trays in
sewage treatment plant,
- making electric installations in industrial buildings
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· Basic Safety Training Certificate (Personal Survival Techniques, Fire
Prevention and Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social
· High Voltage Certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Dos, Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Matlab/Simulink, Mathcad, Eclipse, Auto-Cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· The ability to program PLC controllers (Allen-Bradley, Siemens(Simatic S5 and S7)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]