CV Senior QA/QC & Welding Engineer, ADNOC Group of companies
Senior QA/QC & Welding Engineer, ADNOC Group of companies
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior QA/QC & Welding Engineer, ADNOC Group of companies - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tirunelveli District, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Telugu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Abudhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
7+ years of experience in Oil & Gas field (including 4+ years with ADNOC Group of Oil & Gas Companies in Abudhabi) as a Senior QA/QC & Welding Engineer.
My qualifications are B.E. - Mechanical Engineering + CSWIP 3.1 + ASNT Level II in RT, UT, MPT, DPT + AWS Certified Welding Inspector (certificate expired on year 2006) + CSWIP 3.2 exam attended & results awaited.
I am looking for better offer and interested in short term & long term offer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 7+ years in Quality Assurance&Quality Control Engineering in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Well experienced as a QA/QC Engineer with Abu Dhabi oil & gas companies like GASCO (Habshan, Buhasa & Ruwais), TAKREER (Ruwais & Umm Al Nar), ADGAS (Das Island), ADCO (Asab), ADMA-OPCO (Das Island), ZADCO (offshore Platform), BOROUGE (Ruwais) and other companies like TAWEELAH “B”, Dubai Dry Dock.
• Currently working as a Senior QA/QC & Welding Engineer since 2004 with Deutsche Babcock Energie-Abu Dhabi.
• Well experienced with Construction and inspection of pressure vessels, oil & gas power piping, boilers, equipment (rotary / static type), heat exchangers, offshore items like platform/Pile-head/pile-can/skids/structural.
• Well experienced with preparing WPS, Conducting procedure qualification (PQR), conducting welder performance qualification tests and maintaining qualification list of welders.
• Successfully prepared & Completed ASME Code Review Audit for certificate accreditation on January
2005 (First time for the Company M/s. Deutsche Babcock Energie – Abu Dhabi) and certificates accredited are ASME “A”, “PP” & NBIC “R”. Renewal audit cleared successfully on Jan 21&22, 2008.
• Well experienced 19 nos of NBIC “R” Stamp works on pressure retaining parts on pressure vessels, boilers, till date for M/s.DBE – Abu Dhabi. Actively involved both in commercial & technical portions.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational Qaulification : B.E. - Mechanical Engineering
(1) CSWIP 3.1 Certified welding inspector
(2) AWS Certified welding inspector
(3) ASNT Level II in RT, UT, MPT & DPT
(4) Exam CSWIP 3.2 appeared & results awaited as on Sep 08.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System : MS-DOS, Windows
Software package : AutoCAD’2000 & MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Leadership skills, Problem solving skill, Decision making skills according to the situation, Co-ordination skills, good ASME Code Knowledge.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]