CV Entry Level applicant with many different experiences
Entry Level applicant with many different experiences
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Entry Level applicant with many different experiences - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Oakland, United States Citizenship:United States
Arabic Yemen Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Criminal Justice Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Yemen Present Location: U.S.A, Oakland Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• Experienced in managing business, sales, cashiering, merchandizing, hiring, training new employees, guiding employees and took business responsibilities.
• Experienced with handling Alarm security issues.
• Customer service orientated.
• Experienced from working for the University Police Department and Park Ranger Department, including handling paper work, incident reports, dealing with all people of different social and ethnic backgrounds, citing violators when breaking the laws, observing and paying excellent attention to what’s going on around the department jurisdiction. Also solved problems and people complaints.
• Proficient in most computer applications and programs.
• Fluent in speaking and writing Arabic
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have an extensive job experience. I have experience in working with in Business, Security and Law Enforcement. I'm very delight to express my expeience in customer services and security. I have work in different environment and I can handle any position with a smile and at the same time I'm very fast learner when it come to learning new things.
Park Ranger, Hayward Area Recreation & District (H.A.R.D) 1099 E St Hayward, CA 94541
July 2006- present
• Patrolled around recreational parks
• Provided security for the people inside the parks
• Took a great responsibility of controlling the parks
• Issued citation for any kind of violation that violate parks regulation
• Locked parks at night, and some facilities
• Responded to Alarm security issues with immediate action
• Assisted law enforcement
• Solved any issues and complaints at the park
Student Service Officer, Police Department of Cal State University of East Bay , Hayward , CA
August 2006, to March 2007.
• Patrolled around the University campus
• Assisted Police Officers inside the Department
• Issued parking tickets for parking violation
• Responded to emergency calls within the university jurisdiction
• Helped staff and students
• Directed driving traffic when coming or leaving school
• Part Technician and Sales, Kragen Auto Part, 604 N-Central Alameda, CA 94501
August, 2003 to May 2006.
• Provided excellent customer service, including ordering best quality of parts, helping customers for getting the right parts with lower prices and excellent material.
• Advised customers for things they needed
• Delivery driver for many different auto shop
• Assisted store manger on training new employees
• Filed all documents properly on the order of supervisors
• Solved customer complaints and dealt with bilingual issues that I understand
• Provided great marketing to customers about new products
Business Manger, Jax Liquors 502 foothill Blvd Oakland, CA 94606
January 99 to December 02.
• Managed business and trained new employees
• Directed all employees and made employees working schedule
• Created a positive environment, using bi-lingual skills to ensure satisfaction.
• Solved customers concerns and complaints
• Handled all business commodities and payments
* Received honors and notifications of exemplary customer service effort.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.S. in Criminal Justice Administration, Cal State University East Bay, Hayward, CA. 2007
• A.S. in Art Social Science, College of Alameda, Alameda, CA. 2005
• A.A. in General Curriculum, College of Alameda, CA. 2005
CSUEB Criminal Justice Association
College of Alameda student government
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am professional in most computer applications, including word, excell, outlook, powerpoint, and an expert in internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I'm also professional in interpreting from one language to another, I currently do translation for the Bay Area California in many different places.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I also have most of the necessary marine documents in hand and also I have little experience in working in the marine ship