CV Process Engineer HYSYS, HTFS, ASPEN ICRAUS, Flare net
Process Engineer HYSYS, HTFS, ASPEN ICRAUS, Flare net
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Engineer HYSYS, HTFS, ASPEN ICRAUS, Flare net - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Italy, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Qatar, Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Process design Engineer having About three years Work Experience in Oil and Gas Projects, my expertise includes Process Simulation, P&ID,PFD Development, HAZOP and Offsite System Design.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I Have about Three Years work experience from December 2005 to Present.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering/Technology from University of Karachi (Pakistan)
Duration 2001 to 2005
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
All Microsoft operating windows and office softwares.
HYSYS (Process Simulation)
HTFS / Bjack (Heat exchanger Design)
Flare net (flare system Design)
Sep 2 and Sep 3 (separator Design)
Korf/Pipesys (piping and Pipe line hydraulics)
ASPEN ICRAUS (Project Costing)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
all technical calculations (manual or software based)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]