Location (Residence): Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Manufacturing Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Selangor Darul Ehsan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a highly motivated, determined individual with experience, capable of quickly adapting to
changing environment. Excellent communication skills allow me to interact with cross-functional
teams and individuals to achieve the required goals. I am ambitious, goals oriented and foresee my
future career prospects in a company that can offer a position within a forward thinking progressive
environment where I can keep on learning and continually challenged.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01/2007 – 06/2007 Liverpool John Moores University
Laboratory Research Assistant Liverpool
While undergoing the MSc thesis and dissertation, I get involved in a research team comprises of other phD students to carry out researches and develop improvements on grinding processes and terminology.
These researches consist of the following:
Mechine design and improvements on specifications
Research on rate of fluids, types of coolants and hydraulic systems
Materials selection on grinding abrasives and workpieces
Research on grinding chips with the aid of SEM
• Characterisation of grinding chips.
1. Studying the chip models and undertakes a series of experiments with the grinding machine for acquisition of
grinding chips with different grinding parameters.
2. To assess the grinding chips with respect to metallurgical, geometric and mechanical properties with the aid of
3. To develop the relationship between chip shape, size and grinding processes, grinding kinematics, and chip
4. Health and Safety issues, quality management and safety risk environment.
09/2006- 07/2008 Sapporo Teppanyaki Restaurant Liverpool Bar Supervisor
Employee of the month
Responsible for in-house training to junior staff.
Responsible for cashing up takings
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2007: MSc Manufacturing Engineering
Liverpool John Moores University
2005: BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Liverpool John Moores University
2003: Diploma in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) Malaysia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
•CAD software- Good knowledge and confident in using CATIA V5 for design calculations, drafting, assembly, simulations and design review, ProEngineer and Solidworks. Attended numerous trainings and workshops on CAD.
CAD :CATIA V5 in Mechanical product design, core and cavity design, ProEngineer, Solidworks and Autocad
Microsoft Office:Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Microsoft Project:Project lifecycle and Project management software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Languages- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Malay.
•Excellent communication skills gained from numerous presentations as part of degree programme.
•Team work- Experience of working within a team based culture which involved planning, organizing mutually convenient
rotas and working to strict deadlines.
•Appointed Person for First Aid in the workplace.(UK)
•Level 2 Award in Health and safety in the workplace (UK)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Sports - Football, badminton, swimming, jogging and cycling.
Travel – Enjoy traveling and experiencing foreign cultures, and have been travel quite extensively in