Location (Residence): Vadgaonsheri, Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Aspire to work in a professionally managed organization where I can explore my hidden potential of people skills & excellence.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working with Patni Computer Systems Ltd., as Sr. Analyst.
Job Profile: - Handling Location level Recruitment, HR related activities at site level, Employee engagement & development , Resource Allocation, Coordinating with Operations by preparing rosters & schedules, managing entire transport, vendor management with regards to transport & all logistics required for BPO in Pune & providing performance oriented intelligence at site level.
• Worked with WIPRO BPO as an Executive for CWFM.
Job Profile: - Worked in a support functionality by helping operations
with Rostering, Planning, Scheduling with the help of IEX
tool across all processes for all the sites of Wipro BPO in India.
• Worked with ZENTA as a CRA for their Inbound Collection Process at Hiranandani Business Park, Powai.
Job Profile: - Taking calls on behalf of JPMC for their collection of credit
• Worked with Reliance Infostreams Pvt. Ltd. as a CRE for their Inbound Process at DAKC, Mahape, Navi-Mumbai.
• Worked with Customer First Ltd. on the projects of BPL Mobile & Reliance Infocomm as a CRE & as Sales Verifier on the project of ING Vysya Life Insurance Co. Ltd.at Nagpur.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engg. Nagpur (2002 – 2003)
H.S.S.C., Nagpur (1997 – 1998)
S.S.C., Nagpur (1995 – 1996)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Certificate Courses: Underwent training in Customer Service from Customer First
Computer Acquaintance: Software: - MS Office, Web – Page Designing,
AutoCAD R18 To AutoCAD 2004,
Learning Data Ware Housing
Language: - “C” Language.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Very good in MS-OFFICE
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
My hobbies & interests includes listening to Music, Chatting, Traveling & Gardening.