CV Geologist , Sesa Goa India, HYChem, RESIST (Schlumberger)
Geologist , Sesa Goa India, HYChem, RESIST (Schlumberger)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Geologist , Sesa Goa India, HYChem, RESIST (Schlumberger) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): DUBAI, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Masters in Applied Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Goa Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find my profile for the application of a Geologist position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Geologist currently with Sesa Goa India.
PROJECTS & TRAININGS ATTENDED
Mine training at Sandur Manganese and Iron Ore Ltd – (SMIORE),
Bellary, Karnataka India. June 2007
Mapping training at Geological survey of India training institute
Chitradurga, Karnataka India. January 2007
Study On Manganese Micro-nodules in the fracture zone complex of the Central Indian Ocean Ridge carried out at the National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO), Dona-Paula – Goa, India 2005-2006 (During Bachelors)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006 – 2008 Masters in Applied Geology Karnatak University, Dharwad, India
2003 - 2006 Bachelors in Geology S.P.C. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, Goa
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows XP, Microsoft office suite
• HYChem, RESIST (Schlumberger)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Self motivated with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple task priorities and assignments.
• Dedicated for excellence in aspects of company operations.
• Assertive, courteous and action oriented.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Water sampling and analysis
• Field mapping techniques; contouring
• Ore beneficiation methods and practices
• Studied manganese micro-nodules and their industrial application