CV Electrical Technician Sharq 3rd Expansion Project and JCP Chevron Project
Electrical Technician Sharq 3rd Expansion Project and JCP Chevron Project
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Technician Sharq 3rd Expansion Project and JCP Chevron Project - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Industrial Technology (Electrical) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Philippines, Batangas Relocation: United States, Australia, Bahrain, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Application for Autocad Operator/Electrical Technician
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SA KENTZ K.S.A ( Sharq 3rd Expansion Project and JCP Chevron Project)
March 2007 to March 2008
• Loop Checking and Insulation Resistance Test of MV/LV and Instrument Cables.
• Contact Resistance and Insulation Resistance testing.
• Testing and Pre-Commissioning of MCC Circuit Breakers.
• Metering test of ammeter and voltmeter installed in MCC and Switchgear.
• Assist QC in preparation of Electrical Pre-Commissioning Package.
• Preparation and compilation of Electrical test records.
• Act as a lead man in the group.
AG&P Atlantic Gulf Pacific Company of Manila (GORO NICKEL Project)
San Roque, Bauan, Batangas
November 2006 to March 2007
Installation of cable tray and support.
Pulling of power and control cables.
Installation and continuity testing of power and control cable.
KOYO Manufacturing Philippines
Lima Technology Center Malvar, Batangas
February 2001 to October 2006
• Gathers relative data for machine capability and efficiency analysis.
• Responsible in preparing, replacing, and checking of corrective and preventive maintenance sheet. and tooling maintenance card.
• Provide assistance to the technicians during set up and machine trouble shooting.
• Provides troubleshooting on machine breakdown.
• Record date and time of inspection, test and repairs of machine as provided
• Prepares detailed technical reports as needed after conducting studies as instructed.
• Relates to the superior any ideas leading to the possible improvement of machine and work place.
Sta Maria, Bauan, Batangas
October 12, 2000 to January 26, 2001
• Assigned in fabrication of process piping.
• Conduct material traceability and prepares report.
• Conduct final visual and dimensional after welding.
• Familiarity on all materials to be installed such
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training Center : Advance Business Consultancy Center (ABCC)
Course : AutoCAD 1
: July 9, 2008 to July 30, 2008
College : P.B.M.I.T (now) Batangas State University
Course : Bachelor of Industrial Technology
Major: Electrical Engineering Technology
Year graduated : 2000
Secondary : Inicbulan National High School
Year graduated : 1996
Elementary : Sta. Maria Elementary School
Year graduated : 1992
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge in AutoCAD 2008, Windows 95/98/ME/XP Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Exposed in Pneumatic and Hydraulic System Application
Knowledge in different types of Electrical Test equipment used in Pre-Commissioning Activities
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Civil Status : Married
Sex : Male
Citizenship : Filipino
Height : 5’5”
Weight : 82 kgs.
Religion : Roman Catholic