Location (Residence): abu dhabi, Pakistan Citizenship:Pakistan
Punjabi, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Canada, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
· I have total of more than ten years of experience in Electrical field with different Engineering organizations, including Tele-communication sector, Defence and Oil Gas & Petrochemical industries.
· My experience profile encompass, experience in various plant maintenance, erection of electrical systems, fault trouble shooting & field maintenance operations in communication sector, Installation, calibration & commissioning of instruments.
· Worked as field maintenance and construction engineer in various projects in UAE and Pakistan successfully. Also extensive knowledge & experience of logistics, inventories and procurement in the field of Logistics Management.
· I have ability to work in a professional environment, showing excellent communication skills and flexibility according to project demand
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April 1998 -up-to- Mar 1999 PAKTEL LIMITED PAKISTAN
· Field maintenance of (Radio Base Stations) RBS’s of Mobile exchanges. Installation and Commissioning of exchanges, microwave links, fault trouble-shooting and routine operational tests.
Nov 1999 -up-to- Mar 2007 PAKISTAN AIR FORCE
· Implementation of Modern Management practices, Procurement / Purchasing, Inventory Management, Maintenance of various Electrical / Electronics Systems, and ensuring partnership customer-suppliers relations. etc.
Apr 2007 -up-to- Present DESCON ENGINEERING UAE
Descon Engineering UAE is a business area of Descon Engineering Limited Pakistan and it was established in 1983. Descon during its 23 years in UAE has executed many Construction/ Maintenance projects in U.A.E. in the Oil and Gas sector with ADNOC group of companies. Currently Descon is emerging as an EPC contractor in the region.
· FIELD INSTRUMENT ENGINEER UREA DE-BOTTLENECKING
FERTIL RUWAIS MARCH 2008 – TILL DATE
o Responsible for arrangement of all the required resources to complete the project
o Complete supervision of day to day activities, allocation and deployment of resources according to overall and daily planned / scheduled jobs.
o Ensuring QHSE objectives of the company are met in field operations and are implemented on project in letter and spirit.
o Ensuring effective utilization of workforce and resources.
o Managing sites activities / scope of work which includes :-
o Erection of CO2 Recovery Unit.
o Erection of Urea Granulation Unit.
o Modification of existing Urea Plant and erection of new MP Section.
· FIELD EXECUTION ENGINEER HIGHLY INTEGRATED PRESSURE
ADCO. HABSHAN SEP 2007 TO MAR 2008
· Working as Field Engineer for installation of Solar system, Electrical / Field instruments, Electrical / instrument Panels, Cabinets, DB’s, JB’s and accessories. Also laying and termination of all power and instrument cables from field instruments to PLC cabinet. Coordinating with client for related inspection, method statements and risk assessment.
· ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AIR QUALITY MONITORING SYS.
APRIL 2007 TO SEP 2007
· Working as Area Engineer for installation / commissioning of all Analyzer Shelters and Instruments at all 09 Vent Stacks of Gasco Habshan. Coordinating with client for related inspection, method statements and risk assessment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· B.Sc. Electrical Engineering specialization in Electronics Engineering from University of Engineering & Technology Lahore Pakistan.
· Member Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
· Basic Computer Course (BASIC) from UET Lahore Pakistan.
· Service Orientation Course from Pakistan Air Force.
· Basic Service Knowledge Course from Pakistan Air Force.
Technical Training Courses
· Industrial Training on Micro Controllers from Packages Pvt. Ltd. Lahore Pakistan.
· Automated Logistics Management System (ALMS) from PAF.
· Explosive and Fuel Management System (XFS) from PAF.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Microsoft Office, C+ & Assembly Languages.
· Primavera Project Planner
· Microsoft Windows Vista
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Having valid Driving licence
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
· High personal integrity & ability to relate to & create trust in all associates.
· Highly articulate, confidant & persuasive team builder, able to motivate & communicate to achieve exceptional business performance.
· Dependable & reliable in supporting & enabling team effort to produce genuine long-term sustainable development.
· Persistent & flexible approach to the mutual beneficial achievement for business plans & personal goals of staff, suppliers & customers.