CV Roustabout, entry level, I am prepared to do what it takes to obtain an entry level position
Roustabout, entry level, I am prepared to do what it takes to obtain an entry level position
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Roustabout, entry level, I am prepared to do what it takes to obtain an entry level position - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Culver City, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Los Angeles Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking to work hard in a physically demanding career. I am prepared to do what it takes to obtain an entry level position on an offshore rig.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Labor 2007- Current
• Successfully completed all jobs by time requested.
• When needed, managed a group of general laborers in the remodel of commercial structures.
• Used advanced motor skills to operate heavy machinery.
• Facilitated in completion of all facets of the construction process; including but not limited to: dry wall, painting, FRP, metal framing, demolition, and consolidating materials.
Book Sales and Barista Sept-Dec 2006
• Aided costumers in locating books.
• Took orders, prepared and served coffee and food to patrons in a timely manor.
• Used cash register.
Surf Instructor May-September 2007
Dream Surf Academy
• Established a surfing school.
• Advertised primarily on Craigslist, and through word of mouth.
• Taught a range of people the fundamentals of surfing.
• Had repeat costumers, and a good response from the community.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
AA Degree 2006
Santa Monica College, California
California State University Monterey Bay Aug-Dec 2006
One Semester towards BA
West Los Angeles College 2007
Real Estate Classes: Principles, Practices, Appraisal, Law
Deans List for GPA above 3.5
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am highly skilled when it comes to computers.
I am proficient with most software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Performs well under pressure
• Passionate and dedicated to building a career
• Trilingual- English, Spanish, Greek
• Good communication skills
• Works well with others
• Has excellent perseverance
• Good at following orders, and completing assigned tasks
• Broad knowledge of computers; Mac and PC
• Isn't intimidated by risky situations
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I look forward to meeting with you regarding a position. I am eager to begin working as soon as possible.
My uncle worked on an offshore rig, and I have always wanted to follow in his footsteps. I am a fast learner, and love physical challenges. I feel I could complete tasks on a rig, due to my proir experience in construction. I worked many hours, with no breaks, and enjoyed pushing my body to its limits. Pushing myself that hard has always been my driving force. I am 25 years old, and ready for a demanding career in the oil industry.