CV Structual Welder - smaw,gmaw(pulse,mig),with electrodes such as flux core solid wire
Structual Welder - smaw,gmaw(pulse,mig),with electrodes such as flux core solid wire
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Structual Welder - smaw,gmaw(pulse,mig),with electrodes such as flux core solid wire - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Volutown, Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Voluntown Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a position in steel fabrication as a structural welder.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Have been welding for the past 7 years in a construction industry welding in different welding processes
such as smaw,gmaw(pulse,mig),with electrodes such as flux core solid wire and various stick electrodes
• I currently work for Senesco marine working on double hulled oil barges
and tug boats.
• Construction of Submarines
• Reading blueprints to fit and weld high strength steel such as HY-100, HY-80 to tolerances with in a tenth of specifications.
• Welding x-ray and ut joints on pressure hull, and pressure tanks with welding processes smaw, gmaw.
• Welding alloys such as stainless, copper nickel, nickel copper, and inconel.
• Worked with high energy gouging with ½ to ¼ carbons.
Train to read blueprints and weld smaw, gmaw, by Navy qualifications.
Structural Welder: Senesco Marine LLC
10 Mac Naught Street
North Kingston RI, 02852
Structural Welder: Thames shipyard and repair
New London CT, 06320
Structural Welder: General Dynamics Electric Boat Corp
75 Eastern Point Road
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
trained to weld smaw,and gmaw (pulse,mig) from General Dynamics Electric Boat
in all positions with various electrodes
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]