Location (Residence): McClusky, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in School Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, McClusky, ND Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern,
I am very interested in having a chance to set up an interview with you and obtaining a position with your company.
I have gained a tremendous amount of valuable experience the past 2 ½ yrs., that I have been in the oilfield. I continue to strive to put forth my best effort and would like the opportunity to set up an interview with you and your company. I am willing to work in most areas in North America and even worldwide opportunities if the chance would come available.
I feel my experience I have gained in the oilfield the past couple years and my management experience of 17 years plus is a great asset and I can continue to be a team player and a valuable addition to your company and team. I am a very positive and outgoing person who is not afraid to try any challenge that is put in front of me. I am easy to converse with and willing to learn new avenues and opportunities that arise.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Health, Environment, Safety Technician, Fairweather Inc.., Anchorage, AK.
• Provide professional services to company and employees for health, environment, and safety. Observe and inspect drilling rig locations.
Drilling Fluid Specialist , MI Swaco, Dickinson, ND
• Provide professional services to companies for drilling fluid testing & operations. Control & monitor inventories in lab trailers & vehicles. 2007 - present
School Administrator, New England Public School, McClusky Public School, Munich Public School, North Dakota
• Created, prepared budget, hire & supervise employees.
• Supervise & monitor all purchases & inventories of school districts. 1997-2006
Teacher in Education, Griggs County Central HS, Wishek HS, North Dakota
• Taught students in areas of History, Phy. Ed. & Driver’s Ed. 1991-1997
Store Manager, Kinney Shoe Corp., Dickinson, ND
• Hired, Trained & supervised employees, maintained bookkeeping of all store accounts; supervise & monitor all inventories, equipment & purchases of stores.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M. A, School Administration, University of Mary & Northern State University (Continuing Ed.)
M.A., Education, Northern State University (1996)
B.S., History, Physical Education & Driver’s Ed, Dickinson State University (1991)
I have had numerous safety training sessions in the past year, including VPSi; Defensive Driving, First Aid & more with Marathon Oil Co.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have good computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel & Spreadsheets.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have great office skills, organizational skills, postive & outgoing; very personable.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am very willing to learn and try new items and abilities. Willing to travel and go International if it's available.