Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FUJIKASUI PHILIPPINES CORPORATION - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Singapore
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To The HR Personnel
Please kindly consider my application in ENGINEERING ASSISTANT.
I'm very much pleased if you considered my application and enthusiastic enough to engage in any interview if you so required.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
STAFF ENGINEER (Maintenance, Commissioning and Testing Dept.)
FUJIKASUI PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
(Water and Gas Treatment Technologies)
#168 Golden Rock Bldg. Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
August 2007 to August 2008
• Commissioning, Operation, Repair and Maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical Equipments for Pure Water/Waste Water Treatment and Gas Treatment Plant.
• Conducts Safety Test of the following:
o Pipe Leak Testing (Airline and Waterline)
o Tank Leak Testing
o Motor Rotation Testing
o PLC input and output Checking
• Installation and Calibration of Electrical and Mechanical devices for a Water Treatment Plant such as:
o Electric/Air operated Pumps
o Automatic Valves
o Analytical Instruments such as TOC Meter, ORP Meters, PH Meters.
o Level Sensors
o Flow Sensors
o Gas and Liquid Pressure Sensors
o Bio Membrane
• Coordinates activities to effect strict implementation of all specification engineering instructions and work instructions.
• Coordinate with the site supervisors to perform on site piping works and make sure that the project is done according to plan and other technical queries.
• Conducts “Operation Training” for the machines that are going to be turn over to the client.
• Provide progress reports for ongoing projects.
• Site inspection, checking and supervision of the installation of pipe and project co-ordination at project site.
• Provide As-Built drawings for Electrical and Mechanical using AutoCAD.
ASST. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Electrical Dept.)
ORO TUBE STEEL INC., (Steel Pipe Manufacturing)
Trece Martirez City, Cavite, Philippines
December 2005 up to August 2007
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance (corrective and preventive) of the following machines:
• Over Head Cranes (3-20 Tons NIPPON, MHE DEMAG, TECO)
• Press Machines
• Radial Drilling
• Soco Tube Cutter
• Arc Welding Machine
• High Frequency Welder
• Milling Machine
• Lathe Machine
• Building electrician (Installation of industrial lighting, switches and outlets)
• Commissioning of Control Panels for Production Machines.
• Troubleshoot mechanical problems on Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems.
• Monitors processes, equipment utilization and specifications compliance to standard specifications.
• Conducts failure analysis for customer complaints and internal problems.
• Provides detailed reports for daily, monthly and quarterly machine maintenance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science Major in Electrical Engineering
MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Muralla St. Intramuros,
Trainings and Seminars Attended:
• Industrial Construction Safety Training (48 Hrs Training Program)
Environment, Health and Safety Training Program
Mar 2008 to Apr 2008, Ibiden Philippines Incorporated, Batangas, Philippines
• AUTOCAD 2008 (Level 1 and 2) 2D and 3D DRAFTING W/ COLOR RENDERING
(72 Hrs Training Program) Dec 11, 2007 to Jan 7, 2008 MICROCADD TECHNOLOGIES CO., INC.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D with Rendering
• Fluent in the MS Windows 95/98/NT/ME/XP/Vista and UBUNTU operating system
• Microsoft Office application: MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, Visio
• Adobe Photoshop CS3
• Basic knowledge on C++ programming
• Basic knowledge on PLC Programming
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Has knowledge on PLC Ladder Diagrams
• Able to read and draw P&ID
• Good knowledge in Industrial Motor Controls
• Basic knowledge on Instrumentation and Control
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]