Marine maintenance engineer / watch keeping engineer job in rigs
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine maintenance engineer / watch keeping engineer job in rigs - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): visakhapatnam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, visakhapatnam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I AM A RESULT-ORIENTED PERSON AND AM HIGHLY PRACTICAL. I HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE ON WORKING MACHINES LIKE STEAM TUBE BOILERS, TURBINE & DIESEL GENERATORS, PURIFIERS, AIR COMPRESSORS, CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS AND POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS TO NAME A FEW. I AM EXCELLENT WITH PEOPLE AND GETTING WORK WITH THEM AND ALSO ASSURE THAT I WILL BE AN EXCELLENT ASSET TO YOUR ORGANIZATION.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I AM HAVING 6YRS EXPERIENCE AS MARINE ENGINEER IN TANKER PACIFIC MANAGEMENT PVT LTD.
1. Machinery maintenance engineer/watch keeping engineer job in rigs Class 4 certificate From Maritime and coastguard agency, U.K.
2. Fire fighting and advance fire-fighting certificate.
3. Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boat certificate.
4. Personal survival techniques certificate.
5. Advanced hydraulic workshop training certificate.
6. NABCO M/E manouvering and control training certificate.
7. ALFA LAVAL purifiers and plate heat exchanger training certificate
8. WARTSILA diesel engine maintenance hands-on training certificate.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Yr 2000: passed out engineering from a reputed government engineering college (sambalpur university) as mechanical engineer.
Yr 2001: completed basic marine engineering from ARI-Delhi.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Can confidently work on generators start from fuel injector to the crankshaft. Maintenance of large 2-stroke engine, steam tube boilers, compressors, purifiers, pumps, fresh water generators, sanitary system, Inert gas system, fabrication of pipe lines according to the layout drawings.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]