Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Document Controller using Electronic Document Management (EDM), relational database & SQL - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola Present Location: Angola, Cabinda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to offer myself as one of the best candidate to contribute better productivity by my years of excellent experience and technological expertise.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
• Responsible for the implementation & management of a Document Control within the company.
• Working in accordance with SMS policy & procedures.
• Develop & maintain the Electronic Document Management (EDM) system in accordance with company requirements.
• Develop, prepare & implement document control procedures for the storage, archiving & retention of information.
• Responsible for the training of personnel in the use of the EDM system Manage the technical library & maintain the standards, design codes & regulations
• Provide documentation as necessary for tenders and 3rd party audits
• Manage the manual and computer system documentation records for all crew in compliance to all quality and regulatory (STCW95/IMO) requirement.
• Ensuring all crew documents are in order before they board Vessels
• Ensuring necessary documents are transmitted to relevant people including Vessel Master and Crew.
• Custodian of all crew documentation both hard copies and soft copies and databases
• Controlling Master Database
• Custodian of all Flag Endorsements and distribution
• Liaison with vendors (Crewing Agency in different country) for document information
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certification Year of
Passing Duration Name of Institution Board/Council/University
B.A.(3 yr.) Graduate 1991 1988 1991 MPC College, Baripada Utkal University, BBSR.INDIA
LL.B.(3 Yr.) 1996 1993 1996 Baripada Law College Utkal University, BBSR.INDIA
Post Graduate in Mgmt Studies (2 yr.) - 1996 1999 Institute of Management , Bharati Vidyapith, Navi Mumbai Mumbai University,Mumbai,INDIA
Master of Computer Science ( 1.5 yr.) 1995 1993 1995 Indo-German Computer Education, Mumbai. Indo German Comp. Academy,Mumbai
Diploma in Web graphics Designing 1999 1998 1999 SilverTrek Computer Education, Mumbai SilverTrek Comp. Institute, Mumbai
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Experience (10 + years) with relational database
• Functional use of structured query language (SQL)
• Experience in designing customized report with different functionality
• Experience in designing pie-chart and different graphs.
• Knowledge of data, master data and related standards, policies, processes and technology
• Understanding data warehouse concepts and experience with high volume data analytics requirements
Computer Skill on following software:
• Sql Server
• File Maker Pro
• Ms Access Report Design Software Program:
• Front Page
• Dream Weaver
• Asp Miscellaneous:
• Win. Xp Operating System
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Understanding of large volume relational database processing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills (clear, concise, correct).
• Ability to take initiative and demonstrate creativity and innovation.
• General knowledge of finance & accounting processes.
• Attentive to deadlines and detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or No Supervision
• Vast experience in document control systems within Marine Offshore Industry
• Working knowledge of National & International standards
• In depth knowledge of STCW 95 Regulation
• Experience in handling certification & working with authorities such as different Flag State & ABS Surveyor
• Strong background in computerized and manual documentation management process.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to liaise with other members of a different operation team to advise best practice documentation solutions
• Ability to supervise/manage Documentation assistants/subordinates
• Self Initiative
• Ability for Creativity And Innovation
• Excellent Pc Typing Skill (Can Type Without Looking At Key Board)
• Having Knowledge Of Marine Law and other general law
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Developed a customized computer program on my own for the Document Department which gives mind-blowing and history breaking output in the company.
The program performs the following operation:
Registration of new crew joining, All Certification details entry, Modification/deletion features
Also it can capture data and store in different format.
• View personal details like NAME, DOB, ADDRESS, and CONTACT NO. DOJ & AGE ETC.
• View certification details like COC/GOC/Endorsement/DOP issue/expiry date etc.
• View work history in different vessel and exact sea time for any particular vessel
• View sign on date and sign off date as well as current location/vessel.
• View individual crew details with personal photo and current vessel.
• It analyzes the data and presents the report in a deserving order which is widely helpful in decision making.