Location (Residence): La Paz, Bolivia Citizenship:Bolivia
Spanish Bolivia Other:
English, English United States, English United Kingdom, English Australian, English Canadian, English New Zealand, English Philippines, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Architectural Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bolivia Present Location: Bolivia, La Paz Relocation: European Union, United States, Argentina, Australia, United States
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Architect with a background on architectural studios working on different planning and design projects as well as the CAD and 3D virtual walk troughs on all projects. Achieving over expected results and prices on the contests. Versatility of work and great response under pressure. Currently Working on the Engineering Department at the Project “Minera San Cristobal” – Apex Silver, updating P&IDs, general, structural, civil, instrumentation and electrical lay outs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Main Atrium and Interior Plaza project on the American Cooperative School - La Paz Bolivia - Muñoz Moyano and Asociates Architecture Studio.
• Private Bank Hospital final project – La Paz Bolivia - Muñoz Moyano and Asociates Architecture Studio.
• Mariscal Santa Cruz Ave. – Muñoz Moyano and Asociates Architecture Studio.
• Piccolo Coffee shop – Santa Cruz – Bolivia - Daniel Contreras Architecture Studio.
• City Hall Building contest – La Paz – Bolivia – Daniel Contreras Architecture Studio.
• Contest on the Interstate Urban Station “Minasa” (Third Price) – La Paz – Bolivia - Daniel Contreras Architecture Studio.
• America Building Project – Cochabamba - Bolivia – Daniel Contreras Architecture Studio.
• Contest for the Alliance Francaise Building – Cochabamba - Bolivia in society with the Architect Daniel Contreras del Solar.
• AutoCAD Draftsman Dibujante at the Project “Minera San Cristobal” – Apex Silver Mines Limited, updating P&IDs, general, structural, civil, instrumentation and electrical lay outs.
• Costumer Service on technical issues and International Long Distance Service – TRACFONE Wireless – NET10 Wireless.
• Translator / Interpreter Minera San Cristobal Project (Apex Silver Mines Limited) – Worked with expert trainers on Operations Plant – production process, maintenance and heavy equipment training.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Primary and High School: Salesian Domingo Savio School.
Superior Studies: Bolivian Catholic University
Saint Paul - La Paz - Bolivia
Major in Architecture.
Graduation Project: Assembler Plant for Buses – El Alto - Bolivia.
• English courses from 1996 to 1998 – Proficiency in the English Language - AMERICAN BOLIVIAN CENTER
• Certificate of Competency in English – The University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, Michigan – United States of America.
• Post Graduate Course on Listening & Conversation – AMERICAN BOLIVIAN CENTER.
• Post Graduate Course on Reading – AMERICAN BOLIVIAN CENTER.
• Post Graduate Course on Grammar I and II – AMERICAN BOLIVIAN CENTER.
• Italian Basic Level – Scuola Dante Alighieri.
• Art studies with the artist Ciro Juan de Dios Mealla Diaz.
• Car mechanic course – Basic level – Bolivian Mechanic Technical Institute (Instituto Técnico Automotriz Boliviano - ITAB).
• 3D modeling course on Maya software – Royal University (Universidad Real – La Paz Bolivia).
• Autodesk Inventor (Basic Level) – SEMCO Perú – Autodesk authorized training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Advanced knowledge on Apple Macintosh computers (System Mac Os 10.5 Leopard and previous).
• Advanced knowledge on PC / Windows Compatibles (Windows Vista and previous).
• Technical knowledge on computer assemblage and networks.
• Advanced knowledge on 3Dstudio Max Release 8.0 and previous.
• Advanced knowledge on Autodesk AutoCad 2009 (2D – 3D) and previous.
• Advanced knowledge on Adobe Creative Suite 3 and previous.
• Advanced knowledge on @Last Software Google SketchUp
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Microsoft Office
• Maya 8.0
• Autodesk Inventor
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• First Price – Pre-project contest for the Alliance Francaise Building – Cochabamba - Bolivia in society with the Architect Daniel Contreras del Solar.
• Spanish – Native language
• English - Fluent
• Italian - Basic level
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]