Location (Residence): Rawang, Mali Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
English United States, English United Kingdom, Indonesian, Malay Brunei Darussalam
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Myanmar, Oman, Thailand, Vietnam Present Location: MALAYSIA, JOHOR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing in response to the position of HSE Coordinator, advertised as being open with your company. My experienced includes extensive knowledge of HSE management and site inspection, on-stream/off-stream work, pre-commissioning and Hook-up, Petrochemical plant construction, Pipeline construction, Topsides and Jacket fabrication and operational plant shutdown and rejuvenation in oil and gas industry, both onshore and offshore. I am very familiar with the requirements of DOSH requirement.
My education and training, together with my over 21 years experience as client representative and contractors with Multinational Company in Malaysia and oversea, have all served to help make me highly effective of what I do.
The accompanying resume should serve to give you an idea of my potential for making a significant contribution to your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CAREER SUMMARY :-
I have been working as a HSE personnel for last TWENTY ONE (21) years in Oil & Gas industry with a Multinational companies, involving in various project such as Gas Pipeline construction, Petrochemical Plants Construction including of bridge and railway line construction, Platform & Jacket Fabrication, Operational plant shutdown and rejuvenation and Offshore Hookup & Commissioning. I also have an experience working overseas in Hong Kong, Indonesia and Vietnam. Various positions held during my HSE career such as HSE Supervisor, HSE Officer, HSE Advisor, HSE Superintendent, and HSE Manager in Multinational Companies.
Being employed by various Multinational companies I am also able to work as a good team player with all multinationals workers and staff , able to work with minimum supervision and able to liaison with local authority if the need arise. I like take new challenge and always willing to learn something new in safety to enhance my safety knowledge and exposure.
Among other things, field of experience includes HSE Management, site supervision / audit, safety induction training, conducting toolbox talk, accident and incident investigation, equipment and power tools inspection, review procedure and JSA etc.
I am currently employed by SARAWAK SHELL BHD as a HSE ADVISOR
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
04. Competent Safety Officer Certificate - Malaysian National Institute of Occupational Safety and
Health (NIOSH) . Malaysian DOSH Registered Competent Officer.
05 Competent Trainer Certificates – Malaysian National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
Professional and Competency Qualification.
1. Safety & Health Officer Certificates by FMD/DOSH.
2. Training Methodology for Trainer by NIOSH.
3. Safety & Health Induction Course for Construction Workers by NIOSH.
4. DOSH Registered Competent Safety Officer.
5. DOSH Registered Competent Trainer.
6. Member of Malaysian MOSHPA Association.
1. A Registered Safety Officer with DOSH. (DOSH Registration no. 451).
2. Occupational Safety & Health for Safety Officer by Factory and Machinery Dept.
3. Industrial Safety 11 by FMD & NPC.
4. Construction Safety for Safety Officer by TSL Construction.
5. Railway line Safety Course- Safe Operation by KTMB
6. First Aid Course by Malaysian Red Crescent & KTMB
7. Basic Scaffolding Training by China Castle Peak Power Station, HONG KONG
8. Supervisory Management Course by Supervisor Course by NIOSH
10. Emergency Aid Procedure by Malaysian Employee Federation.
12. Safety Training (15 subjects) by KBR, Kellog, Brown & Root at MRR Project, Bintulu.
14. Training Methodology for Trainer by NIOSH.
15. Safety & Health Induction for Construction Workers by NIOSH.
16. Competent Trainer registered with DOSH.
17. HUET and Sea Survival course for OFFSHORE by MSTS.
18. USECCH – Use of standards & exposure of chemical hazardous to health by Niosh.
19. Competent Gas Tester certificate by NIOSH.
20. Accident & Incident Investigation Workshop by NIOSH.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
words , excel, power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]