CV Sr Naval Architect HVAC and Pipe System Design activity (pipe modelling, coordination drawings)
Sr Naval Architect HVAC and Pipe System Design activity (pipe modelling, coordination drawings)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Naval Architect HVAC and Pipe System Design activity (pipe modelling, coordination drawings) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Galati, Romania Citizenship:Romania
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Piping and Machinery Systems Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: romania, Galati Relocation: European Union, Belgium, France, Korea, (South), Netherlands, Norway
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working in Ship’s Design field for long time and heaving the appropriate knowledge and experience in drafting and design piping and HVAC I decided to apply for one of these positions.
I have widely experienced in drafting and design piping and HVAC; excellent technical skills -Tribon, Autocad-2D a quite recently AVEVA PDMS training for equipments, piping, HVAC and structure.
As your employee, I will welcome hard work, be willing to learn new skills, be
mindful of details and stay on top of the latest software. I pride myself on my
dependability and ability to work well with others.
For more details about my career and professional expertise please find attached my CV.
I hope I will be granted for an interview when I can provide you with more details about my particular skills and abilities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Even throughout of my career I have been involved in all stages of shipbuilding and off-shore design stages :
2007 - PRESENT
OCEAN PATROL VESSEL – Oman Frigate ,
- HVAC System Design activity (pipe modelling, coordination drawings, production drawings );
KOMMANDOR 5000 - Offshore construction vessel built at Viktor Lenac Shipyard – Croatia
- HVAC and Pipe System Design activity (pipe modelling, coordination drawings);
- Active participation in design coordination meetings with Owner, Shipyard personnel and Class for best solutions of arrangement of HVAC equipment and ventilation ducts routing
- SKARV - Offshore FPSO conversion – in Norway
Responsible for: Basic & Detail Design activity (Naval architecture
calculation/design for Preliminary),
- Ultra Deepwater semisubmersible platform built at Keppel-Fels Shipyard
Responsible for: piping coordination drawings in AutoCAD-2D
- HVAC Systems in AutoCAD-2D for:
- NOVO NORDISK project ;
- extending and renovation Charles de Gaulle Airport - Paris;
- extending and renovation Clinique Anjou - Paris;
- C.H.U. Hospital Nord Saint-Etienne- Paris;
- Design engineer activity - Basic & Detail Design Department.
(Naval architecture: calculation/design for Preliminary, Basic, Detail for sea going and inland ship, studies and tender documentation)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PDMS training course
2007 GALATI Plant Space 3D Modelling