CV On Premise Manager, customer service, sales & marketing
On Premise Manager, customer service, sales & marketing
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in On Premise Manager, customer service, sales & marketing - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Trinidad Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English,History,Accounts,Business,Geography,Mathematics,Physics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Trinidad & Tobago, Port-of-Spain Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it May Concern,
I am apply for the positions stated in the caption above. I believe I have the needed experience and qualifications to fill either one of these positions.
I am an enthusiastic and hard working individual who thrives on challenges. I am confident that I could be an asset to your organization given the chance.
I can be available for an interview at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to your favorable response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Musketeer (On Premise Manager) November 2007 - Present
• Implementation and development of local On –Premise marketing strategies and activities.
• Realization of new On-Premise potential (new customers and increasing turnover).
• Contact person for all On-Premise customers 24/7.
• Developing and implementing incentives for customers.
• Permanent observation of all competitors.
• Close cooperation and consulting with On-Premise customers of all types.
• Taking care of national and international visitors: employees and customers.
Southern Sales November 2006 – October 2007
• Promotion of Kia / Isuzu brand
• Meeting with new prospective clients
• Preparation of quotations
• Sale and delivery of motor vehicles
Econo Car Rentals January 2002 – September 2006
Airport Branch Manager
• Assisting with the management of airport staff
• Dealing with customer complaints and effectively solving problems
• Invoicing customers and arranging service for vehicles
• Handling accidents and claims
• Stock taking and purchasing of parts
• Receiving payments and deposits, preparing summary reports
• Answering calls and assisting with reservations
Timber Designs August 2000 - December 2001
• Meeting with new clients and securing contracts
• Coordinating work schedules
• Ensuring completion of jobs
• Supervising the delivery and installation of final product
• Assisting with some administrative duties
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Penn Foster At present
Pursuing Marketing Degree
Hillview College September 1995 – June 2000
CXC O Level
Principles of Business
Principles of Accounts
Certificates in History and Geography attained from St. Augustine Community College
Maria Goretti Preparatory School September 1987 – June 1995
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate – Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to perform under limited or no supervision.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]