CV Roustabout, currently Equipment Sales and Maintenance
Roustabout, currently Equipment Sales and Maintenance
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Roustabout, currently Equipment Sales and Maintenance - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): LLANDUDNO, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Maths, English, Chemistry, Biology, Buisness and Retail Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Llandudno Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As a young person with many varied skills and experiences, it is my objective to advance my career by achieving the highest possible standards in a professional and conscientious manner. I am a very hard worker and pride myself on doing a good job. The offshore industry would provide me with the challenges that I seek.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
January 2007 – Present, E-Power Tools, Sandbach, Cheshire.
Position: Equipment Sales and Maintenance
My main duties are to deal with customer sales, create website data for sales input, logistics co-ordination and general maintenance of all equipment and tools returned and re-storage of the same.
June 2005 – June 2006, Shop Style Ltd, Conwy, North Wales.
Position: Shop Manager/Installer
My duties in this busy position were to service the front desk, administrate sales and stock control including deliveries to site of all equipment and materials and return of waste. Responsible for the safety of visitors, vendors and company personnel whilst at the premises.
Hands on experience with this company in the shop fitting side of the business at a regular basis, this included all aspects of full shop refits, including ceiling fitting, labouring for plasterers, brick layers and painters
December 2003 – June 2004, Ormscliffe Hotel, Llandudno.
Position: Evening Weekend Porter
I commenced this position whilst still at School to earn extra money for summer holidays. Undertaking general porter duties which included; meet and greeting customers at the hotel front, carrying bags up four flights of stairs to people’s rooms, help with cleaning, changing beds, helping customers with requests, orders and dealing with any complaints.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001 – 2005
Eirias High School, Colwyn Bay, North Wales
General Certificate of Education in the following subjects:
• English Literature - C
• English Language - B
• Mathematics - B
• Biology - C
• Physics - C
• Chemistry - C
• Geography - C
• Business Studies - C
• Information, Communication and Technologies – C,C,C
• Physical Education - B
2006 - 2007
LLandrillo College, North Wales
• Diploma in Business and Retail that consists of two A-levels including logistics.
• Customer service level 3 qualification.
• Key skills certificate level 2 applications of numbers.
• Key skill level 3 working with others.
24/10/2007 Falck Nutec (self sponsored)
• Offshore Survival – (BOSIET)
• UKOOA Medical
January 2008 Petrofac Greenhand Training (self sponsored)
• Manual handling awareness certificate
• Risk assessment awareness certificate
• Helideck safety awareness certificate
• Safety observation programme certificate
• Introduction to oil & gas industry Including safety practices certificate
• Banksman and slinging operations certificate
• I am also OPITO approved
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Competent with all Microsoft packages
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have gained good skills working in various customer based environments where good communication is vital.
The skills and achievements that I have gained and made are:
• Good problem solving and analyzing
• Someone who can work to deadlines and under pressure
• Very pro-active and disciplined approach to work and enjoy seeing a task completed to a high standard
• A very hard and safe worker
• Competent with computer use including Microsoft Office, Web design and Works software and can use email
• A good team worker and future team leader
• Eirias High School, Headmasters Best Pupil Award - 2003 & 2004
• Represented North Wales County at Rugby
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I like to maintain a broad range of interest. I enjoy the spectatorship and participation of most sports, including rugby, football and Golf. I enjoy listening to live music; I occasionally like to read autobiographies and life stories. My social life is a healthy one I am an outgoing person who enjoys many friends and a large extended family.