Bachelors in scientific Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: algeria, hassi messaoud Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would appreciate you considering this letter and attached resume as an application for a position of an " radio operator" in your company.
I used to be a helicopter pilot for the Algerian air force, studied in United Kingdom, after 8 years of flying I stopped to join gas companies; I worked as a radio operator and OLC for Dowell Schlumberger ,and now I’m working for BP.
I would like to add that I am a fast learner with the capability to familiarize with new material and subjects in a reasonable time. I am aiming at a position with challenging prospects and the possibility to express my talents. I am self-motivated, ambitious and in excellent health. I am able to work in a positive environment and I am team work spirited. I have the characteristics of a responsible person with acute curiosity for technologies and scientific novelties. I have the sense of responsibility and the incentive to successfully conduct a project from beginning to end.
My hobbies are music, cinema, scuba diving travelling, reading English novels, practicing sports.
Currently I am working with a multinational company called British petroleum as radio operator.
Awaiting your reply, please find herein the expression of my best consideration and that of my deepest respect.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- From 01/1996 till 01/2002 Helicopter pilot on command for the Algerian Air force Commandment. (More than 860 hours of flight).surveillance and search squadron.
- From 2002 to 2003, as radio operator for Dowell Schlumberger.
- From 2003 to 2006, as On Location Coordinator (OLC) for Dowell Schlumberger.
- From 2007 till now, as radio operator for British Petroleum.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Scientific Baccalaureate degree in 1993.
-From 09/1993 till 09/1994 Superior Air School, Tafraoui, Oran, ALGERIA.
-From 09/1994 till 02/1995, English Language Training School (ELT), Banbury, UK
-From 02/1995 till 12/1995, Oxford Air Training School (CSE), Oxford, UK. (115 hours of flight).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
-Full IT and computer software literate.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
-Excellent written and verbal communication,(Arabic ,French ,English)
-Handel radio and monitoring CCTV equipment (Motorola, Codan, v sat), (HF, VHF, UHF bands).
-Energetic, enthusiastic, and self motivated with a team work spirit.
-Holder of a driving licence.
-Hands on approach with a flexible “can do” attitude.
-Capable of “thinking out of the box”.
-Full QHSE training, BP golden rules of safety.
-worked on rig site in algerain desert ,drilling experience.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i am a holder of .
-English Language certificate. (UK).
-Private Pilot licence helicopters PPLH. (UK).
-Radio-telephony operator’s licence. (UK)