Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 3LLNG Asst Administrator / 3LLNG Coordinator CTJV (Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I learned of Oil Offshore Marine through the internet web site search. From my research on your web site, I beleive there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your needs. I am looking forward for some jobs which suits my skills and experience which include coorporate management and professional administration. I had completed my Masters degree in International Business Management.
As an Assistant Administrator in this company which I am working right now my responsibilities include company documentation, new employee orientation, coordination, overall office administration and some logistics coordination as well. So matching all these skills I think positively to be placed through you in some reputed companies.
My qualifications make me well suited for your project areas in which your company is expanding efforts. As there is considerably more to relate, I look forward to our meeting and discussion.
CTJV (Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture) 3LLNG Top Management, Qatar – Ras Laffan (Qatar Gas & Ras Gas Projects)
- Handled all official company correspondence.
- Upgraded office filing system.
- Typed all company documents.
- Responsible for new employee orientation
- Coordinator for all management requirements with outside entity.
- Make all senior level executives travel and entertainment requirements.
- Managed a fleet of 25 vehicles and drivers and was also in charge of maintenance, yearly
legal requirements of the vehicles.
- Maintain client and employee data bases for mailing and communication purposes.
- In charge of coordinating with RLIC security in handling the escort requirements of the
projects and from their Subcontractors.
- Also played role in the logistics coordination.
Accounts Assistant (2005-2006)
Al-Sheik Transports WLL, Doha Qatar
- Matching packing slips and purchase orders with supplier invoices
- Checking billing rates against standing orders, contracts and aggrements.
- Entering payable invoices into acounting system for a weekly cheque run.
- Preparation of monthly invoices receivable from clients.
- Resolving and following up on problem invoices with vendors in a timely manner
- Preparation of monthly turnover sheet.
Leaf Grafica Infotec, Bangalore, India
- In charge of keeping the time sheets and payroll.
- Created a computerized customer database.
- Typed all company correspondence.
- Did tele marketing services for the company.
- Responsible for production of company's bi-monthly newsletter.
- Answered phones and met with public to answer questions.
Ashoka Fashion Handlooms, Kerala, India.
- In charge of achieving international sales target of the company.
- Participated in lots of International Exhibitions and fairs so as to promote the companies sales
- Wrote correspondences to different clients regarding sales enquires
- Done all the documentation procedure required for exports.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of International Business, Bharatiyar University (2000-2002)
Bachelor of Commerce, Calicut University (1997-2000)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software: All Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, power point, Ms DOS, Internet and E-Commerce.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manner and office etiquette.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Dynamic professional with three years of experience in Middle East providing effective and comprehensive administrative and operational support to the organization. Adaptable to changing situations and capable of working independently and with minimal supervision. Possess multitask handling capability and proven ability in effective coordination with Subcontractors and other outside entities