CV Instrument Technician with Kremenco for their client KOC (Kuwait Oil Company)
Instrument Technician with Kremenco for their client KOC (Kuwait Oil Company)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician with Kremenco for their client KOC (Kuwait Oil Company) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): perumbavoor, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: kuwait, fahaheel Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: - Application for the post of Instrument Technician
I am 25years of age, Diploma holder in Electronics and Instrumentation technology and presently working as an Instrument Technician in Kuwait Oil Company.
I have six plus years experience as an Instrument Technician in oil field both offshore and onshore.
I attached my detailed curriculum vitae for your feature reference
I am confident that I can perform duties given to me at any situation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Presently working as an Instrument Technician with Kremenco for their client KOC (Kuwait Oil Company) maintenance project (29410) from September 2006.
o Attend daily jobs allotted by the Supervisor, procuring the work permit and coordinate with the area operators and control room operators for attending the jobs.
Jobs involve Cleaning and Servicing of Field Instruments, Replacing the old instruments with new ones as per the shutdown plan. Calibration of instruments like transmitters, level trolls, switches, stroke checking of control valves, I/P Converters, and field calibrating them if required.
o Have worked with Foxboro I/A series, for assisting operational jobs, and have basic knowledge of Rosemount RS3& Delta V and Honeywell TDC 3000, PLC, SSLS, ESD system and Bentley-Nevada vibration monitoring system.
o Operational and Maintenance of Turbine-TA1500& VSD used for crude export pumps.
o Have worked with compressor, like Instrument Air and Condensate Recovery Unit.
o Troubleshoots and diagnoses faults of control loops, shutdown, alarm systems, and wellhead hydraulic / pneumatic controls.
IN INDIA& ABROAD
1) Worked as in instrument technician with OHCS (Offshore Hook-up and Construction Services) from August 2004 to August 2006 for India and abroad offshore platform.
India: - Maintenance & MUT project of ONGC offshore platform at Bombay high all field.
In abroad: - Maintenance project of AGIP platform at Libyan offshore (BHAR ESSALEAM FIELD)
- Shutdown project of AGIP GAS platform at Libyan offshore (BURI FIELD) for Sicon Oil Company.
o Calibration, installation, loop checking, impulse line testing, panel wiring through drawing, calibration& stroke checking of control valve, commissioning assistance for all instrumentation works.
o Highly skilled installation, punch list preparation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up assistance as well as familiar with preventive and breakdown maintenance, calibration on variety electronic, electrical and pneumatic instrumentation and DCS/PLC systems related to offshore installation.
o Skilled at performing and documenting completion of pre-commissioning and commissioning of project.
2) Worked as an Instrument Technician in Rose instrument co. for the contract employment with HINDUSTHAN PTROLEUM CORP, LTD (HPCL), Mumbai, India. From August 2002 to July 2004.
o Calibration, installation, loop checking, panel wiring through drawing, calibration & stroke checking of control valve. Commissioning of pressure gauge, transmitter, electro pneumatic positioners, control valves, thermocouples and RTD.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in electronic and instrumentation technology (1999¬¬¬-2001).
2. Diploma in computer application from sprint education, Cochin.
3. SSLC from board of public examination (year1998).
4. Certificate course in PST, FF from DG of shipping approved training center.
5. Certificate course in OPITO (offshore petroleum international training organization) training center (ISTC) from Malta (PST, FF, FA, HUET, H2S).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in computer application from sprint education, Cochin.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]