CV Offshore crane operator with overall 7yrs experience
Offshore crane operator with overall 7yrs experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore crane operator with overall 7yrs experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in accountancy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: India, Tamilnadu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an offshore crane operator who has 7yrs of experience. I herewith attach my Resume. At present I am doing 56/28 days rotation job and I am looking for short rotation job.
Kindly consider it and give me your favorable
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over all seven-years (5 years in Gulf) Experience in Operating OFFSHORE
& ONSHORE Cranes under Multi-Weather Conditional, Followed by Offshore Safety Environment procedure.
Operate Offshore Deck Cranes in Oil & Gas process and unmanned platforms to loading &unloading from supply vessels, shifting materials and Erection works. Also operate mobile cranes in support of Construction, Maintenance and Erection related Operations this may involve Operation of
• Tower Crane (Offshore Main deck 20 ton to 60 ton) – (Libheair National King Post - Baker Marine, American Aero Waterford - Favello Favco, pedestal and power arm)
• Mobile Cranes ( Hydraulic Truck Mounted Telescopic Crane 25 to 400 ton with 60 meter boom) & Crawler cranes.
( Libheair, Faun, Demag, Kroup, Kato and P&H)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Passed Higher Secondary with 76%from Tamil Nadu Government in the year1999.
• Crane Certification from ICS (Inspection Certificate Service)
• Certificated in Crane Operation & Maintenance (Hydro)
• Crane Certificate from German Lord (Qatar)
• Having good Knowledge in Operating Computer with Ms-office, Internet as well as hardware trouble shooting.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Per Personal Survival Techniques
• Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
• Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
• First Aid Course
• Advanced Fire-Fighting
• Helicopter Underwater Course
• H2S Training
HAZWOPER - Awareness level
• STOP Program – Refreshing course
• Back Care Program
• Heat Stress
• Confined Space Rescue I
• Confined Space Rescue II
• Elementary First Aid
• PPE Safety 101
• Hazard Communication
• Personal Fall Protection
• New ISO – 14001 – Environmental awareness
• Hearing Protection
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Followed offshore safety procedure to do all jobs
• Personal transferring from /to Boat
• Heavy material and equipments transferring from/to boat
• Attend snatch lift and tie up the boat with rig
• Attend bulk transferring (Fuel, water, cement, barite etc...)
• Making deck space for expecting boat cargoes
• Inspect and maintain all lifting slings, shakils, chains and equipments.
• Change the boom, main and facet lines as per manufacturer advice.
• Attend the drilling, BHA, casing job, wire line job, well testing job, coil tubing job, coring job and work over.
• Rig up and lay down equipments and materials as need rig floor.
• Keep rigs clean using roustabout crew.
• Supervise painter to paint rig
• Support to rig move
• Lift, store and mix chemicals followed by MSDS