CV Helicopter Landing Officer, Safety Officer with Allseas
Helicopter Landing Officer, Safety Officer with Allseas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Helicopter Landing Officer, Safety Officer with Allseas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pretoria, South Africa Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Safety Vocational in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), India Present Location: South Africa, Pretoria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
HLO Helicopter Landing
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Ma’am,
Re: Helicopter and Safety Services
With regards to the above subject, I am a Helicopter and Safety Consultant residing in Pretoria, South Africa.
My background is Operations and Inspection Services primarily within the offshore and petrochemical industry, accumulating 20 years of service. However, recent secondments have included assignments with humanitarian programs in the delivery of famine relief and special services.
In respect of the growth within the Southern Africa energy programs, I would like to establish communications with you, exploring the viewpoint towards future opportunities in favour of short term or crew relief assignments.
To this end, I have attached my resume` for your consideration with which I would welcome your future correspondence.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• H.L.O. / Safety Officer - Allseas – Worldwide 2007 - date
• H.S.E. Trainer – North Africa 2006 -2007
• Safety Officer / Fire Instructor – Gulf Operations 2004 -2005
• Safety & Fire Officer – North Africa 2001 - 2004
• HELI – Support Ops. Officer – Central Africa 2001 - 2001
• Airport Fire Service – U.K. 2000 - 2001
• Helicopter Landing Officer – West Africa 1999 - 2000
• HELI – Support Crew Chief – Sinai Operations 1998 - 1999
• Safety Team – Leading Hand – South Atlantic Operations 1997 - 1998
• HM Forces – RAF Fire Service – U.K. & Worldwide 1988 –1997
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.N.S. Medical - Maastraat Rotterdam July 2007
• Offshore Survival Course - Nutec Rotterdam Aug. 2007
• O.E.H.T.M. - PETANS U.K. Sep. 2007
• C.A.A. VHF - PETANS U.K. Sep. 2007
• Helicopter Landing Officer Course - PETANS U.K. Sep. 2007
• Marine Fire Fighting – SASA South Africa Dec. 2006
• First Aid at Sea – SASA South Africa Dec. 2006
• Gas Testing Course – Draeger South Africa May 2006
• Helicopter Landing Officer Course – GTSTC Abu Dhabi Oct. 2005
• NEBOSH General Certificate – Bahrain Technical Institute Oct. 2005
• Offshore Radio Operators Course – Nautical College, Fleetwood Jan. 2004
• Crew Commander’s Course – I.F.T.C., Teesside May 2001
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows Vista, Windows XP, Power Point Presentations
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Fire & Safety Services.
• Operations & Inspections.
• E.M.S. & Emergency Response.
• Diplomatic liaison on multinational staffed assignments.
• Team leadership and development of personnel training.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Proactive with UK & International Guidelines.
• Accustomed to working in extremely hazardous locations.
• Maintaining an operational environment in adverse conditions.
• Scheduling of Safety Programmes to required directives.